Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream
So last night, I had a dream about my roomate. He is a fairly attractive man, but not one I ever fantasize myself with. In this dream, he came into my bed, and we cuddled and fell asleep with my head on his chest :biggrin:. In the middle of the night, he woke up, and went down on me and started licking my crotch (not head) and I had an orgasm. It ended with him trying to sneak out, and my other roomate catching him (not a big deal).
The weird thing is, I cant stop thinking about it and him. I have had many dreams about friends that are sexual and stuff, but very few are as intimate as this one was. The last time this happened, I pretty much fell in love with this girl at high school (although she never felt the same about me).

Just needed someone to tell. Two of my roomates know im Bi (not the one in the dream) but I dont fell comfortable telling them about my dream about our good friend.

Has this ever happened to you? Do you think it could mean anything significant?

MAybe it does mean something significant, but I would say that the dream was probably pretty vivid and intense and this is why you can't stop thinking about it. With time its effect on you might decrease. Or it might not. If it doesn't, than maybe it does mean something. We should always trust our dreams. :]

I would be wary about trusting dreams, and very hesitant to act on them. I think caution is your best bet, and let some time pass. Maybe you'll forget about your dream.

yeah I dont plan to act on it. Im 99.99% sure hes straight, but it was an oddly entimate dream...

dreams don't mean nothing. i don't really believe in all the cosmic magic joke that fortune tellers and would-be psychics try to say.

good thing you're mature enough not to go beyond further. it's just a dream.

someone told me if u dream about someone, that means that person miss u.....

that's probably not true coz it was my ex telling

sometimes i dream sth like this on somebody i don't really interested in...but in the dream i want them much....weird

I generally have dreams about stuff I wouldn't do in real life. I have had a couple dreams about a friend of mine who I find attractive even though I have never even thought about him while jacking off.

Remember how I said I had a dream about Slipknot coming to Bulgaria? Well, they ARE coming this summer!!!!!!!!! WOOO!!

Hello,
dreams are reprojectiohs of our current state of mind... What you are exp[ericing may not be facts nor fiction... Have you thought something about him recently and then forgotten all about it??? Maybe its the sub counciousness showing you what you feel for him and may want him to do that to you...

nope, he has a nice body, but I have never found him sexualy attractive untill now. Whether its due to my dreams and emotions, or just hanging out a lot more recently, we have grown quite a bit closer together this past week.