Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugh, Really?
So.. i've been seeing this guy and you know he's from a town further away and last night we had our first fight, out of know where i did nothing wrong , so i was telling him about my day and he goes 'have you been seeing other guys?' i'm all like 'no, of course not, why would i do that?' and he goes 'cause i know you have' that's just a tad bit creepy, eh?, so anyway the fight went on and on, until i just hung up the phone cause i couldn't handle it, the next morning my friend was saying 'you know he could be doing something behind your back and maybe thats why he's asking you if your doing it' so i rung him again and asked him what he's go was, he ended up having another go at me and told me to leave he's life for good, i know harsh right?, so i was like okay fine hung up, five minutes later he calls back and says he's sorry, is this guy like demented does he like hurting my feelings?, i don't wanna date him anymore and he made it quite clear on the phone, ugh us men can be so bitchy at times... any advice or help? :confused:

first part of the story i was like "aw, how sweet. guy getting jealous and all, i think it's cute. it must mean he really loves you,"...

and at the latter part i was like "your boyfriend is a complete moron"

i say leave the guy. a personality like that suggests a very dramatic kind of relationship. full of crap. i'm sure you'll find a better one.

Who needs another nutcase in his life? They usually appear uninvited anyway so why would you ask one in?

Better luck next time Wink

Mhm, you are better off without him. :]

See Mary run. Run Mary, Run!

i say leave and never look back

Next time he asks you "Are you seeing anyone else" ask him "Did you take your meds today?" Considering his past responses, it seems a most appropriate question, and I'd love to see if he gets defensive about that.

But yeah, he sounds like a manic/depressive on too little meds and is probably not worth the trouble. Dump him.

Move on.... He doesn't have the right to take his issues out on you. Sounds insecure.

XoXMistahJayXoX Wrote:So.. i've been seeing this guy and you know he's from a town further away and last night we had our first fight, out of know where i did nothing wrong , so i was telling him about my day and he goes 'have you been seeing other guys?' i'm all like 'no, of course not, why would i do that?' and he goes 'cause i know you have' that's just a tad bit creepy, eh?, so anyway the fight went on and on, until i just hung up the phone cause i couldn't handle it, the next morning my friend was saying 'you know he could be doing something behind your back and maybe thats why he's asking you if your doing it' so i rung him again and asked him what he's go was, he ended up having another go at me and told me to leave he's life for good, i know harsh right?, so i was like okay fine hung up, five minutes later he calls back and says he's sorry, is this guy like demented does he like hurting my feelings?, i don't wanna date him anymore and he made it quite clear on the phone, ugh us men can be so bitchy at times... any advice or help? :confused:

By the sounds of it it sounds like he has insercuity issues... When someone cheats on a partner they reflect what they have done on those who havent... Best thing to do is just ignore him and find someone else... If people accuse me of cheating i would tend to reply sarcastically and say of course you dont give me enough sex.... iTS WHAT happens when you cannot keep up pace! lol

i loathe people who have to have a drama, id say fine someone more level headed