Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Singing..
Can anyone sing? Wish i can... Just did some Karaoke not to long ago, was fun but dont think i would do it as a profession. Haha

I've been singing for a long time. I actually trained my voice while going through puberty to hit a higher/lower range.
I was bored.

i sing all the time..... sadly its too myself really really badly in the car while trying to dance in my seat giving it 110%.... i get stared at a lot lol

yay im not the only mad one in brighton that dances in the car seat like a big kid at a sweety shop lol.. My ex bf says im wierd but i dont mind that Smile

i sing infact all the time in the car... Recently i had my album out my summer holidays one and i drove around brighton with agadoo blasting out just to annoy everyone lol

zeon Wrote:yay im not the only mad one in brighton that dances in the car seat like a big kid at a sweety shop lol.. My ex bf says im wierd but i dont mind that Smile

ahhh car seat dancing weirdest thing on the planet, i knew it wasnt just me :tongue: lol. still doesn't stop me, i remember i was in the middle lane of the m25 at rush hour and dont stop me now by queen came on... im not passing that up :biggrin:

lmao... Do you do what I do and sort of swerve side to side to match the beat lol... Sad fuckers aint we.. I adore the M25 nothing like a right dose of meat loaf to roar your way round it... I end up sticking to 70 MPH because theres so many bastard speed cam,eras lol... I also do hand movements to act to songs and click my fingers its probably why i only get road rage first thing in the morning sitting on the A259 into brighton when someone cuts me up so i go in the bus lane and cut them up... My car is just a bit of scrap plastic to me i wont value it like the mercedes behind me values his car lol

i do that swaying from side to side thing too >.< lol mines kinda like a neck pop from one side to the other :tongue: and if theres a good song on the radio it goes all the way up and driving becomes priority number 2 lol and my driving is poor at best ha

I sing while driving too. But I tend to pay attention to what I'm doing o.o

lmao.. I recently bought Just dance 2 on the nintendo wii and when a song comes on the radio i dance in the car as though i am dancing on the nintendo wii... I love having a giggle in life im never serious its why i am always happy even when my day has been very abusive lol i still giggle dancing in the car can actually brighton up your spirit