Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What course should i take up? :)
So as some of you may know i droped out of high school... now i wanna move onto bigger and better things instead of sitting around this house all day!

So theres this thing called 'TAFE' and basicly its a place for high school drop outs and many other peoples that don't have much expernice in what they wanna do, now i never liked media arts it was never my thing BUT i have been trying new stuff out, i wanna become a hair dresser but more so go into fasion desgining, can't take both, but i'm really into hair dressing i'll spend time playing with my sisters hair and doing her hair up and all its fun, but you know i don't have much confidence which really effects the whole situation of what i wanna do, so for starters i wanna practise on something maybe one of those head dolls. what do you guys think i should do anyway?

Love you all! - Jesse. Smile

Take a look at this,

Beauty therapist and hairdressers are happiest workers - Telegraph

I expect it's the same in Australia as it is in the UK.

Apart from a few bald men, everyone regularly needs a hair-cut. The work doesn't dry up.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Well, you should follow your dream, duh. Watch tutorials, practiice on every kind of hair you can get your hands on and then when you feel confident enough...go show them what you can do. :]]]

Hello there,
Which ever path you choose you need to go into it with an open confident mind.. Expect to make some mistakes on the way because making mistakes is part of being human we all make mistakes in things to do within life.. As long as you continue to work hard your get to where you want to be

Kindest regards

zeon

Beauty school then? Isn't that what hairdressers have to do?

SrChulo Wrote:Beauty school then? Isn't that what hairdressers have to do?

Thats the thing, i have no clue! lol.

Well, my cousin did that, but she dropped out.

Also I'm getting that idea from Grease when Frenchie wants to go to Beauty school. XD Things may have changed since the 50s though. haha

SrChulo Wrote:Well, my cousin did that, but she dropped out.

Also I'm getting that idea from Grease when Frenchie wants to go to Beauty school. XD Things may have changed since the 50s though. haha

LOL xD, well i'll see what i can find out anyway, Thanks tho Smile

I know one good thing about being a hairdresser is you get to test it on "subjects" before you go out into the real world.. I would recommend getting people to volunteer who wouldnt mind having their heads shaved if they didnt like the haircut.. I know i shave my own hair and dont need to spend money.. Mind you where i shave it once a week i havent had to bother with shampoos either lol