Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What animals does everyone have?
Hello,
So who here owns pets??? I figured id make a post as they seem to be a gay/lesbians best friend yet never get mentioned... Well as i created this i might as well start...

I live in a ground floor flat with two dogs.. One female and one male.. The female is called Lulu who is a boarder collie x Jack russell.. She is nearly 4 years old (well in october shes four).. She has had two litters in her life (one planned another not planned) and her son lives with us... Lulu is still as affectionate as a mother to her son as she was when she was bringing him up in the nest which was a wicca basket.. She will at least on three occassions throughout a week pinn her son down with her right paw and lick his ears clean and wash his neck with her tounge ensuring that his looking his best which he gets annoyed at having done...
Her son is Connor.. He was born on the 29th July 2009 which happenned to be Gay Pride weekend in Brighton - UK.. He is nicknamed conkers not sure why but responds well to it... He tends to respond better to me as top boss than his other dad.. He is a boarder collie X jack russel on his mothers side.. His father is a staffordshire bull terrier X Dalmation and he is obsessed with every night walking accross the sette we sleep on and giving me a kiss goodnight and then walking to my ex boyfriend and giving him a kiss goodnight and then coming back to me lifting the quilt up with his nose going under the covers turning around and popping his head out before taking a big sigh and resting his head on the pillow next to mine with his paws against my chest.. Come morning time when either its time to get up or the alarm goes the first thing he does is give me another kiss good morning and then gets off the sette and waits by the front door ready for his walk.. He is a pretty lively character and very very affectionate with both p[eople he knows and those he doesnt know whereas his mother is very reserved... l must admit i would be lost without my dogs and hope to god they live as long as I do (even though i know they wont)... Despite connor being a puppy technically still and chewing up a couple of setties i still love him all the same and his a right daddys boy... To proove loyalty to me when he got his nuts cut off last year i took him to the vets and they took him away outback with his wagger going... After the operation they put him in his cage at the vets and within five minutes they were calling me informing his going mad wanting me so can i go collect him... When i got there he lept up into my arms and climbed to sit on my shoulders (not sure why he likes to keep sitting on my shoulders but he does) By the time id finished paying he had laid down accross both my shoulders and i walked home with a dosile dog laying accross my shoulders after having an op..

So what are your pets like??

Kindest regards

zeon

A dog. Sorry, I don't like cats.
My dog's name is Cha-cha.

Inside : 3 Dogs, 5 Cats, some green Iguanas, Some Lizards, some Snakes, some Rats, ca. 30 Parakeets, 10 Mini-Quails

Outside :
6 Mini-pigs, some chicken, 3 Rooster, some ducks, 9 geese

I want some peacocks .. but... I think my neighbours kill me, because they are to loud

fenris Wrote:Inside : 3 Dogs, 5 Cats, some green Iguanas, Some Lizards, some Snakes, some Rats, ca. 30 Parakeets, 10 Mini-Quails

Outside :
6 Mini-pigs, some chicken, 3 Rooster, some ducks, 9 geese

I want some peacocks .. but... I think my neighbours kill me, because they are to loud

lol give them a choice either peacocjks or cockrills see which they prefer lol i take it u live on a farm then lol

its a bit like a farm here Confusedmile:
They mean the roosters are loud enough... and I can understand that ... the roosters start to crow every night between 3 and 5 am ... :biggrin:

Inside we have 2 cats, Henry and Maggie, and a red-ear slider turtle named Shelly. :biggrin:

Outside we don't have pets but we feed the wild life. So there are lots of little wild bunnies that winter under our deck. There's also a robin that returns every year to make her nest under the deck in the same spot, at least I like to think it's her. :tongue: We've had mallards nesting, too. Lots of chickadees, nuthatches, red-bellied woodpeckers, juncos, cardinals, goldfinches, doves and blue jays. The jays are so spoiled if you go outside and there is no feed they start fussing. And, we have squirrels that come on the deck and use my mother's flower pots as litter boxes. Rofl It's so funny to watch her run out there and argue with squirrels. :biggrin:

I have 2 Bengal cats that are sisters named Leila and Monte. They are quite like dogs and enjoy running around the house chasing each other. Thankfully they never knock anything over or break anything. The only downside is they have ripped holes in a few of the window screens in an attempt to escape (Muahaha!) But other than that, they're great.

I have a platypus. His name is Perry. He always goes off to somewhere..

fenris Wrote:its a bit like a farm here Confusedmile:
They mean the roosters are loud enough... and I can understand that ... the roosters start to crow every night between 3 and 5 am ... :biggrin:

Fantastic i know what pet to get when i move from this flat... Or if my neighbours piss me off i can just get a rooster and shove it in the flat to start screaming at stupid o clock in the morning... Mind you i think my ex would go belistic if i did that but id find the funny side to it... Bit like trying to catch a seagull and let it loose in the company office that would be funny too...

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:I have a platypus. His name is Perry. He always goes off to somewhere..

would be worse you could be owning a lesbian dinosaur... They are known as a liccalottapus or to match it could be a gay dinosaur which is called Megasorearse lol.. Then you would know why they always wonder off....

*isnt sure what a platypus is **airhead moment**