Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most annoying text responce
whats the most annoying thing someone has ever sent as a reply to you?
personally,
i hate "k" or "w.e."
like whenever someone does that to me like with "k" ill start yelling and being a total bitch.
and with "w.e." ill be like "dont you fucking whatever me...ect... *angry message* grrr.." long message about them better not w.e. me again.
am i the only one who flips the F out?

I dunno if I'd flip the F out but I liked this thread ^^ -

anything where it looks like they couldn't give a shit to respond - 'kk' 'ahh' 'ohh' 'cool'

I don't see the point in even replying if you're gonna put something like that. There's some lame old netiquette thing about you should reply with roughly the same amount of text, god knows where ffrom.

Sleep time.

l dont like it when people say whatever as its rude and i phone them and say if u wanna be rude then be rude to my face not on me text... l can never answer back to k and dont bother and i dont like capitals AS ITS SHOUTING

I hate really long text, if you have that much to say just call me.
Looking at my texts now most of them are under six words and that's the way it should be. I should be able to read a text message at a glance, if i ever have to to scroll a text than it way to long.

I agree wholeheartedly! "K", "w.e.", "ah", "hmm", etc... can all be very rude, and really no text should be a monosyllabic utterance in reply to a full statement. Otherwise, why bother responding? :-)

And just as an FYI: it's etc., not ect. It's an abbreviation for "et cetera" (which is Latin for "and so on").

Hope your friend didn't make you too mad. You should be more selective on who you "flip the F out" on.

I am annoyed by any text...I have never responded to one and have asked poeple politely to never send me one..... I wish I knew how to disable that feature on my phone.

Alot of people have been sending me "k" latley SUCH A PISSOFF

or "mmhhmm" LIKE WTF DOSE THAT MEAN AHHHHHHHHHHH

Here's a list of annoying text responses:

k
mmk
hmm
"mmhhmm"
XD

TimmyThink Wrote:I hate really long text, if you have that much to say just call me.
Looking at my texts now most of them are under six words and that's the way it should be. I should be able to read a text message at a glance, if i ever have to to scroll a text than it way to long.
Funny you should say that Timmy, I love texting long messages and getting them too..
It takes all sorts. Different generations?

East Wrote:I am annoyed by any text...I have never responded to one and have asked poeple politely to never send me one..... I wish I knew how to disable that feature on my phone.

Why don't you like them, East???