Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make-up on a man
Ive recently started wearin make-up (by that i mean foundation nd bit of blusher)

i feel good when im in my own house but when im out i feel as if everyone is lookin at me :l

is it considered 'wrong' for a man to wear makeup??

no its not

you are who you are if you love wearing makeup that's for you to decide and you shouden't worry what other people think of you
i love wearing panties and i love them a lotttt:biggrin:

Question for you are people looking at you or is it you think people are looking at you? To me you sound a bit unsecure about it.

Question 2 how much foundation are you putting on and does it match you skin ton. If its on to thick then it sticks out and looks bad if its not matching you skin ton then it sticks out as something different about you.

Even though I have not wore makeup sense the mid 80s due to theartre and being a model at the time know one ever thought twice about it. I enjoyed it back then because it hide the blemishs I had.

I think its more exceptable now then it was then

boys are cute when they where make up, like sepcially eyeliner and stuff ^-^

dlboy53 Wrote:Question for you are people looking at you or is it you think people are looking at you? To me you sound a bit unsecure about it.

Question 2 how much foundation are you putting on and does it match you skin ton. If its on to thick then it sticks out and looks bad if its not matching you skin ton then it sticks out as something different about you.

Even though I have not wore makeup sense the mid 80s due to theartre and being a model at the time know one ever thought twice about it. I enjoyed it back then because it hide the blemishs I had.

I think its more exceptable now then it was then

Its more the 'i think people are looking at me'

& i only put a small amount on just to hide blemishs ect & it is the closest to my skin tone as i can get.

Foundation with blush, it's more effort than I would put in but I don't think it's that big a deal.

If it's a little to hid blemishes such as the foundation, I don't think it's a big deal. They may be looking at you for other reasons Wink But in general, I'm not a fan of make-up on guys (even girls I prefer if they have light / toned down looks instead of too much). [also I don't mean so much concealing acne, but other make-up - eyeliner, painted nails, etc]. You'll encounter people of both... I'd say in general society still doesn't accept make-up on guys here (aside from halloween/sporting events) unless you're in a rock band or playing a pirate in a blockbuster haha but it's probably more accepted than it used to be

Oh and male TV personalities like your local news anchors are wearing make-up

[Image: Cam_Gigandet_in_Burlesque_Wallpaper_13_800.jpg]

Cam Gigandet in Burlesque looked amazing with eyeliner

but personally im not a fan of makeup on guys

I could never wear make up but i dont really mind if someone else do

I remember a lot of boys on my highschool wearing make up in order to convceal acne...

hello there,
Men wearing make up isnt wrong... Loads of hetrosexual men wear it.. My ex partner wears it when we go out and his attitude is if people dont like it... i dont care i like it and thats all that matters.. Besides where in gods name does it state make up is for women only??? I havent seen anything and everyday more and more men are wearing it

kindest regards

zeon