Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler from Ottawa
Hi everyone,
my name is Tyler and I'm from Ottawa, Canada.
My boyfriend is on a forum site and i thought it looked kinda interesting so i thought i would join one myself Smile.
Well, Im in school right now for Criminology and wanted to get into investigating/detective work once I'm done school.
I've been with my boyfriend Skyler for 6 months and its been the best six months of my life Smile He makes my day just a tad brighter... i know its corny but its true.
Anyways, I hope that I get to meet a few new people and can't wait to start posting some threads and some replies.
Hope to talk to you all soon Smile
Tyler Confusedmile:

hi tyler my name is mike nice to meet youConfusedmile:

Hello Tyler, not too far from me, couple hour drive.

You studying at U of O or Carleton?

Edit: Also, further evidence that Canadians are taking over the forum Wink.

Welcome to Gayspeak

Hey im at Ottawa U, gotta represent the gee-gees lol.
you in school too?

puma199115 Wrote:Hey im at Ottawa U, gotta represent the gee-gees lol.
you in school too?

Haha, yes I got a B. sci from McGill and decided to go back to school to get a BA (now at Concordia as a change of pace) as a sort of passion, and probably going to go into teaching. I'm also considering grad school at the moment. In reality I'm just delaying having to grow up and join the real world Wink.

OrphanPip Wrote:Haha, yes I got a B. sci from McGill and decided to go back to school to get a BA (now at Concordia as a change of pace) as a sort of passion, and probably going to go into teaching. I'm also considering grad school at the moment. In reality I'm just delaying having to grow up and join the real world Wink.

Haha tell me about it. no one ever wants to grow up. but thats cool. I kinda wish i could have a degree already just to be done school lol. are you working right now?

puma199115 Wrote:Haha tell me about it. no one ever wants to grow up. but thats cool. I kinda wish i could have a degree already just to be done school lol. are you working right now?

Not at the moment, I usually do but I'm concentrating on school at the moment. Partly because the business I used to work for got sold, then I had major surgery and then before I knew it I was in school again. I keep telling myself I'll get around to getting another job

(Edit: I'll have to soon since I'm officially out of money now lol.)

OrphanPip Wrote:Not at the moment, I usually do but I'm concentrating on school at the moment. Partly because the business I used to work for got sold, then I had major surgery and then before I knew it I was in school again. I keep telling myself I'll get around to getting another job

(Edit: I'll have to soon since I'm officially out of money now lol.)

Haha yeah i put off getting a job so badly i just got my first job at 19 like 3 months ago. What was your surgery for?

puma199115 Wrote:Haha yeah i put off getting a job so badly i just got my first job at 19 like 3 months ago. What was your surgery for?

I had a minor jaw deformity that caused an under bite and put pressure on certain nerves, apparently it would have also caused dental problems in the future. Anyway, long story short my lower jaw was shortened like 1 and 1/2 cm.