Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Cruise
Okay here's a question for you ...

I've heard of these massive, organised gay cruises where THOUSANDS of homos board a boat (either on their own or with partners), and cruise around for a week or so ...

Would that sort of thing appeal to you ? It's really not my cup of tea, but ... what about you ? Confusedmile:

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

No, I don't think I would really enjoy it. I don't think I would much of a cruise person whether it was a gay cruise or not. Far too much social interaction for me.

Understandable - to be honest I think I'd be the same ... I'm too retiring to be that sociable !! Cool

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I would do it! But I think I'm to young. I don't know if you have to be a certain age to go on those cruises. Do they have anything like that for younger gays?

I'd be surprised if they would be able to organise a cruise for thousands of young lads your age (or if the majority of your parents would endorse it if they did) - the risk of things going wrong and them being held accountable might be too great ...

However I'm sure there are similar things that you might be able to get involved with, surely ... I just don't know what exactly :redface:.

I'll have a mooch and see if I can come up with anything ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:I'd be surprised if they would be able to organise a cruise for thousands of young lads your age (or if the majority of your parents would endorse it if they did) - the risk of things going wrong and them being held accountable might be too great ...

However I'm sure there are similar things that you might be able to get involved with, surely ... I just don't know what exactly :redface:.

I'll have a mooch and see if I can come up with anything ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
Thanks.Biggthumpup

Weeeeeell,

Were off to our first gay cruise in January. This year it will be aboard the worlds largest cruise ship. We've kicked the idea around for years, but since we moved to Miami (cruise capital of the world) and met tons of guys that went last year and had a blast, we've decided to give it a go.

Thing is, a cruise ship is like a floating city really. So there are decks and decks of interesting things to do, no matter what it is that..he he...floats your boat. Movies, disco, fitness, swimming, theater, shows, shopping, etc...or just lounging around your room and watching the ocean go by. AS WELL, you get to go ashore when the boat harbours in strange and exotic lands......

We never really thought we'd do one, but seriously, not only have people said it was fun, but every single person RAVED about it. A MUST DO! So were doing. We've gotten a nice room with a balcony....five thousand men to ....ahem..whatever with.....or not.

We'll see.

Never been on a cruise of any kind, but it sounds like it would be a fun adventure.

Id do it in the hope that on the first night u may meet up with someone and really connect with them and then get to know them throughout the trip and something may come of it in the end.

i think i would do it for the experience. i'd prefer not to go alone, but with someone i care for. just to enjoy my time with him in a completely free environment.

still, despite my predominantly extrovert character, i think it would be a bit too much for me as i like my quiet time as well. i've always felt out of place from most of the things connected with the gay world, but as i haven't actually experienced that many things i will always be willing to try things.

and if there's such a thing as a group sex element involved, as long as the orgy side is different from the "regular" side it's ok! :biggrin: