Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No homo!!!
So i don't know if this has been brought up, but i've had a lot of run ins with very straight men doing extremely homosexual acts and screaming "No Homo!" afterwards and then giggling like a bunch of school girls.... has this happened to anyone?

You see that on the net sometimes.....like a straight guy will say "I like what so-and-so guy is wearing" or "I like his hair" and attach the addendum "no homo" immediately afterwards. It's........weird. I mean, who cares? I think it shows a level of insecurity.

I think some rapper started it =/ it's been "claimed" cam'ron started it.

Matt19 Wrote:I think some rapper started it =/ it's been "claimed" cam'ron started it.
lol i was just gonna type that

but thanks to him its really annoying how straight people shouting out no homo i think its reducilous

i remember once though that someone shouted no homo while i was in class when i was in the 12th grade and i shouted out NO HETERO everyone looked at me crazy some even laughed

but this is what i dont get if you know your not a homo why say no homo.

i think its people either messing around or in secure with sexuality... Best to ignore it i hate rapping anyhow its all based on bollocks and makes no sense... Bit like a wonkey garden path

toomuch45 Wrote:but this is what i dont get if you know your not a homo why say no homo.

"me thinks ye doth protest too much"

When you feel the need to convince people of something, who are you REALLY trying to convince??? Yourself?

Never heard it used personally.
But yeah.
Zeon's hit the nail on the head really.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I've never seen a straight guy saying that, but I have heard from gay men lol especially in pesonal ads, they would always post what they were looking for, but then at the end, put in "No Homo", oh so funny.

Straight people doing dumbass things. thats all.

interesting Wrote:I've never seen a straight guy saying that, but I have heard from gay men lol especially in pesonal ads, they would always post what they were looking for, but then at the end, put in "No Homo", oh so funny.

Really? Is that their way of looking for a "straight acting" mate? Or what?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk