Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am gay
I have finally admitted to myself. I am gay. It has been hard. I cant fight it anymore.

Hi and Welcome to the forum Confusedmile:

To be gay is not the baddest thing what can happen, to accept yourself is the first step to a nice life, new lifestyles and some new friends...
I think this forum can help you a lot... and if you have problems or questions you can finde here some new views and help

Im just not sure how to deal with it. Honestly, I want to be with a man but I dont know where to start. So confused...

I think as long as you don´t have accepted you in a way that you can say it is right for you to be with a man you should not try to find sex. Try to find friends to talk with.. that is more important then just sex. In this state you are now the possibility to feel very bad after sex is very high.... wait till you can say you are ready. That a much more easy way for your feelings and your soul Confusedmile:
And always remember to have safe sex.... thats the most important thing.

Hey take it slow, work through it. Alot of guys including me has struggled with accepting it at some point in our lives. If you need advice don't hesitate to ask. :-)

Hey im new here, but its not my first time chatting with others. I would like to get to know as many people as i can, too bad i have a poor acces to my computer because its getting fixed at the moment. Anyway i have a number special for chats, im gonna post it here because i believe we all are mature adults. +79153578562, i hope to chat with a lot of interesting people.

Welcome, Gaymanchitown. I'm not sure how old you are, but I bet there are people on this site who are older than you when they finally came out to themselves Wink I think we process that information when we are ready to deal with it. So much depends on the kind of place we live in and the kind of upbringing we had. Our minds are adept at hiding painful truths from us sometimes.

Good luck with your new journey. I am sure you will find it very rewarding.

mikeep Wrote:.... i have a number special for chats, im gonna post it here because i believe we all are mature adults. +*********, i hope to chat with a lot of interesting people.
Welcome, mikeep. Actually we are not all mature adults here; there are some quite young teens registered on the site although not many seem to be active posters at the moment. That is irrelevant though when the ts & cs you agreed to on signing up specifically request you not to post personal contact details in your messages. 7. Do not list email addresses or contact telephone numbers in your posts.

Thanks for helping us keep the site safe for everyone.

You're definitely not alone. As has been said above, many people struggle - count me as another who did. Don't feel like you have to force yourself out there dating or anything - perhaps start with friends and ease into feeling comfortable with who you are. There's all sorts of gay guys out there and Chicago is a large city, no need to rush into something that you're not ready for but there's plenty of bars and groups in the Chicago area to look into if you wish on top of all the online dating sites, so you have options. Gotta say I went on a date with a guy though because I was really ready to, and was nervous as hell! Didn't help that he didn't look quite like his pics lol... but when I finally gave it another try, things went much better. I think one important difference though is that I had realized my attraction by the first date, but hadn't yet felt confident that people could love the same etc in a same-sex relationship, took me longer to truly feel like I was being myself instead of submitting to a desire. Perhaps your own thoughts are different and admitting is definitely a good first step, just take your time to feel comfortable. Good luck.

The fact that you said it out already makes it easier Smile