Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portal 2
I never had the chance to play the first Portal, but since the sequel is out for PS3 I was dying to play it. It is AWESOME. The physics of the game is so much fun, plus the puzzles really make you use your logical thinking. Plus the humour is the real catch :p .

I went over and played the co-op with some friends, and we loved it.

Has anyone else played it, or the first one? Great fun aren't they? :biggrin:

BOTH GAMES ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! the first is better and you kinda have to play the first one to get the second one, i think you can still download portal 1 from the valve free, its well worth playing Big Grin

*edit*
when i posted this i noticed i love the game so much its now my picture.........TOTALLY KEEPING IT!!!

I haven't played it myself but I hear nothing but good things about it, some have even gone as far as calling Portal2 the best game ever made.

I just recently completed the multiplayer co-op with a friend and yeah it's fun as hell. Never played the first one much but I did watch my brother's roommate play it, so I went into the sequel with some idea of what to do. Hint, it's much easier when sober, but not quite as much fun I think. Wink

I absolutely love these games!! I got the first one on xbox arcade and it was amazing so if course i had to by the sencond one. Ive completed single player about three times, but nobody i know plays the games so i havent even touched the co-op mode Sad
Still an awesome game though!

Oh yeah, I forgot about the parts in co-op where you can make an infinite loop with your portals and fall through, while your partner gets his portal into position to have you reach a button with your new momentum... its too fun for words xD

lol, lemons!

Burning people! He says what we're all thinking!!!

I have played them both, they are incredible 2 of the best games ever made!!

I love Portal 2s Co-Op, basically if my friend can't figure out the puzzle then I can, and vica versa lol. It's funny doing the one puzzle where you have to make the other player fall infinitely, then put a portal up to shoot them across the room.

Haven't actually beat the first one yet, I should get on that.

I liked Portal 2 alot and played threw it afew times in single player and then played the co-op afew times, which i think was abit harder then single player.