Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robbing a bank with gay pictures
Hi there,

first of all I have to say that I am not gay, I am straight and I will tell you a mind blowing story here.

In 1993 I was dating a prostitute, that was my girlfriend at the time and I was only engaged in making money, but I was stealing and buying credit cards so I could go shopping and sell the goods for some money so in that way I was tha bomb, a tough guy, if you didn't have money then you would be considered a loser.
I was also into using drugs like cocaine, ecstacy and marijuana.

Anyway, I got fed up with this life and decided to do normal work, I went to some agency in my best clothes (bought with a stolen credit card) and soon after it, they had a job for me, I could work for Mees and Pierson, a bank.
I was assigned to transfer money, like millions of dollars a day (gulden in our country, now euro).
And in September 1993, or a month earlier, I was in De Salon, a bar owned by the brother of a friend of mine.

My friends knew that I was transferring money as a job and when I left the bar, one of my friends, Furry, called me, he ran after me and said :

"I heard that you are working for a bank, don't you wanna rob the bank, I have a friend who is good in that"

That was music to my ears, because at that time I wanted to drag my girlfriend's ass out of the prostitution, so if I could rob the bank, then I would have enough money to give her and myself a normal life, full of money !!

I told Furry that I was interested and soon after that I met his friend, Paul, a Belgian criminal. We had a talk in the house of Sivio Perreira and I was impressed by these guys, they were criminals with a good name and had loads of money.
I said we could do it and soon after that we had a second meeting, somewhere in the north of Rotterdam, I think it was at the Zwart Jan straat.
Paul took me apart and we walked along the street, he made me a proposal, it was like this, he said :

"Ïf we would make a gay video of you, then it would be easier for you, if you get caught, to say that you were forced to rob the bank, you can say that you were blackmailed."

I was shocked and rejected it, then he said :

"If we make some gay pictures of you, then it is maybe better."

I was thinking and thought it would be a brilliant plan (how dumb could I be) and said it would be okay, as long as I could wear my boxershort and the gay guy didn't touch me, so a bit suggestive.
He agreed with it and soon he was working on the plan.

It was like this at the bank, I transferred money with a code, I typed it in into the computer and you needed another employees code to verify what I had transferred, now, if I could "steal" such a code, then I could transfer AND verify the money.
I could play with bank accounts because it took another verification department 3 days to find out if the money was there where it should be.

So Paul gave me some sheets with bankaccount numbers to transfer the money to and soon we left for Amsterdam to make the gay pictures.
The most stupid thing I did that morning was wearing a boxershort with a hole in my croch, that was significant in the development of the story.

Anyway, we in Amsterdam (me, Furry, Kenneth and Silvio Perreira) and Paul and I went to a gay bar in which he asked a gay guy if he could pose in the sauna with me on some pictures for 100 gulden, that's 45 euro.
The guy said yes and we went to a gay sauna, and when I undressed myself there I noticed the boxershort with a hole in my croch, now, that was of no use, my genitals would be seen on the pictures, so I decided to take off the boxershort and go into the sauna naked, like Paul and the guy.

And we went a step further, Paul saw this and before I knew I was sitting there, without any wil to say no, and the guy was sucking my dick !
I was allowing this like a robot, 7 pictures were taken and then it was finished, we went back.
I didn't get a stiffy, because I am not gay.

In the car Paul said :

"He is not gay!!"

and then Silvio said :

"Wow, you're good in manipulating, man !!"

And then I was thinking like I had been had, I was feeling aweful and then I found out that Paul was gay, I guess he liked me and therefore he did this shit with the gay pictures.

We went to the prostitute district in Den Haag (The Hague) and there they got out to collect some money, I guess, from some girl who were working for them, Paul took his camera with him, which was shitty for me as I was left in the car and wanted to take out the film, I was regretting it like anything.
I felt so stupid.

When they brought me home, I went to the shower first to wash the dirt of me, I felt like a rape victim, so dirty, I washed my dick for a half hour with a sponge, but I couldn't wash the bad feeling out of me, I went to bed, feeling like hell had came by.

A few days later, my pager went of (I was so happy Paul gave me a pager, now I really belonged to the tough guys, I thought, I was important !!) and Paul said we should meet at the Salon.
So I went there and he gave me the pictures, I was so disgusted with them that I burned them on the balcony of my house, which I rented from my brother, in the city centre.

The next day I went to the shop (HEMA) where the pictures were processed and asked the lady behind the counter, if she could remember the guy who picked up the gay pictures, she did and I asked how many pictures he took, she said that she had to make 3 copies of each picture, so that were 28 pictures, 3 times 7.
With my pictures added of course, but that means that there are still 21 pictures, 3 times 7, around.

On top of that Paul paged me soon after and I called him, he said to come to Dirty Cash, a bar and when I was there he acted very strange, he took me to a guy sitting there and the guy was staring at me like he wanted to kill me, a white guy, without any emotion in his eyes.
Then they ignored me and I thought it would be best to leave.
I felt bad and rejected, what a tough guy !!

Oh, and before I got the pictures from Paul, I got the news that I was fired from my job, the bank, I had crossed the maximum hours to work there and they couldn't use me anymore.
I decided not to tell Paul and the guys this news, because I wanted to have the pictures, at that time I thought that I would be the only one with these pictures.

I got the pictures and a few days later I told them about it.

I told my girlfriend what had happened to me and she was so shocked, she never expected it from me and soon after this we broke up, not too long ago we chatted again after so long and I asked her why it went wrong with our relationship, I thought that the pictures and the gay story were debit to our break up, but she said that she didn't feel "geborgen", with me, I don't know the English translation, but it had nothing to do with the pictures.

That's good.

Now, not too long after all of this Paul got shot dead and Silvio got shot dead, Kenneth and Furry are still alive.

I am not gay, I know out of experience, I can say now, but I made a great mistake, the pictures are still out there, because when I saw Furry on Zuidplein, a shopping mall, a few years ago, I asked him where the pictures are and he said :

"Paul didn't take them into his grave"

so they are still out there.

I sometimes wonder why I was so easy to persuede into doing it, I was so emerged into materialism and wanted to have a good life with my ex girlfriend, drag her out of the prostitution, that I sacrificed my dignity and went along with Paul's plan.

Recently I found out that I was a bi-sexual knight in a past life (I have been a yoga teacher from 2000 til this year and realizations came to me) and that I had a slave who I sometimes used to beat up and then dragged him into a tent to fuck him in his ass, I saw all of this in inner visions at the end of 2008.

Maybe because of this I went along with Paul's plan, I am not gay this life, I like girls although I am celibate now, because of the far out spiritual energies I get out of this.

wow thats a crazy story
so paul really liked you that sucks that he got shot
so you were like a spy huh

hey man,

yep, crazy story, but I was not a spy, I was just somebody who wanted to rob the bank, but if you see this as being a spy, that's all right with me.

Paul and Silvio got shot dead a few years later.
I could have been killed too, because after I was "introduced" to this icecold looking guy in Dirty Cash, the brother of Aziz warned me in de Salon that I had to watch out.
I guess the guy in Dirty Cash was a hitman.

Hi there,
With regards to the inner you and your past life you need to make up for it in this life... Maybe if karma and fate played a part the fact your not dead is because the spirit of the person you abused in your past life has forgiven you so fate forgave you... Maybe find a path to relay a message whereby you want top forgive your actions... With regards to anything like robbing a bank karma would seriously punish you if you had done it completely bnecause your not only robbing a bank but if your family use that bank you intend to rob you'd be robbing them too along with friends... All their money sits in that vault... Bank managers who rob us in charges will face actions beyond our control within karma itself... The employees who work there wont because they dont make the rules they are the messangers...
Now for you... You may be 42 but now is the time to turn yourself round more than you have and move onwards and upwards... Dont fret about a guy giving you oral sex because in this life you have learnt that you expeirenced everytrhing and in your next (if your cycle hasnt ended) you will be allowed another go at prooving yourself in life. Forgive yourself here and now befopre you carry it over. I was once told in a past life I was a roman emperor who caused alot of pain to people and in this life... I am paying the price of struggling with money debt and luck...

I am adapting to it and making the most out of my life

Kindest regards

zeon

Hey Zeon,

thank you for your kind answer.

At that time I was convinced that the bank would have enough money to cover for their loss, I would transfer around 25 million gulden, that's about 12 million euro now.

My karma cycle.....yep, it has not come to an end yet, I got loads of realizations about my past and I can tell you that it has almost always been misery, there were two cool things that were shown to me by the means of inner visions, accompanying thoughts that were not mine and a dream in 2002, the two cool things were that I was the leader of an escape from a Muslim prisoncamp in the desert somewhat 800 years ago when I was a Templar Knight, more a confrater because I was married.
The second was that I was in the Dutch resistance against the nazi's in World War II, I did propaganda work and I am very proud of these two stories.

But most of the time the things I see and hear in meditation, during chanting or touching my sacred stones of Weris, are miserable like murder, rape, sexual abuse, child molesting (sexual), most of the shit is connected with sex desire, maybe that's why I am so tired of this, I am celibate now since a few years and wanna keep it that way.

I met many people from the past in this life as well, some know what I did, some forgave and some got back at me, some are my family members now, really weird.

A Roman Emperor, wow man, that's really cool, too bad you screwed up some lives and have to pay for it now, I wish you all the luck in your life.

hehe thats alright... I am living this life for me no one else... Its why i came out and accepted my sexuality at 17... Shit thats 9 years ago.. I wouldnt waste anymore time in life as ive wasted enough hesistating in parts... From the point u turned yourself aroiund keep it up and in your next life your sort things out

Kindest regards

zeon

Wow crazy story O_o Still I feel bad for you Sad

thank you man, I am over it now, it has been such a long time ago, 18 years, but it was a terrible time back then.

i understand its good that your livingConfusedmile:

yes, alive and kicking, so to speak Cool