• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Types of art ...
Ok ... if you could be great at either :-

1) Painting;
2) Sculpting;
3) Singing; or
4) Poetry

Which would it be ?

I'd start a poll, but I don't know how (or if I'm allowed) :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Neither, but if i had to choose one of these would be painting or singing. :biggrin:

You can make attach a poll to a thread. When you start a thread there is an option at the bottom of the page where it says 'Post a poll'. Not sure how to start a poll now.

Ah right, ok :biggrin: - I shall keep that in mind for the next time I start a post ...

Thanks !! x

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

At first I read the question as, "If you could be one of the follow which would it be?"

Well, I'm going with sculpting then.

To be honest I think I would go with sculpting as well, as I think it results in the most beautiful of things ... but it's all very subjective obviously Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I would have to say poetry myself, since it is the only literary option. I am more of a story teller than a poet, but then again, some of the greatest stories are told in the forms of poems.
The other three options aren't really an interest, although I wish I could play music rather than sing.

Maybe that I would like a poetry, but I would preferred to be a writer (It was not in the choice Tongue3 )

I would choose sculpting becouse im good at all of the other things. I'm a real good singer.Biggthumpup

Already a great singer but would love to be able to paint, there is something relaxing about the idea of putting swirls or colors on canvas and making them into something beautiful

shadow Wrote:Ok ... if you could be great at either :-

1) Painting; yes
2) Sculpting; yes
3) Singing; no interest unless it was operatic diva great...
4) Poetry it would have to be avante garde poetry - then yes
5) Film Maker - my dream art form...

Which would it be ?

I'd start a poll, but I don't know how (or if I'm allowed) :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
good question mr shadow,
frank