Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You..
I asked a friend about this earlier so I decided to make a thread to see what other people here would say (which would be entertaining, I think)Big Grin

Would you date yourself? Why/why not?

lol, I suppose I would since I know I could trust myself :p (familiiar answer huh?)

Sometimes I feel like I already do :tongue: Would be nice to have a regular cuddle buddy though, so wouldn't mind the ability to split myself into two at times lol. Would still seek someone else though

And from the perspective of if I was someone else... I feel that's impossible to answer. Some people, yes, some people, no... we all have experiences that shape us and influence what we like/don't like. I realized a while ago that I'm definitely not for everyone. It's funny though, I took a quiz once that said a lot of people wouldn't find me compatible, but I'd find a lot of people compatible... basically saying that I'm eccentric enough that I don't appeal to a wide group of guys, but I'm open-minded about people's own personality traits enough that I'd be open to different types - shy, outgoing, jock, artistic, etc. Didn't take into account look preferences or anything but I found it an interesting contrast

If you love yourself then why not date yourself?

REALLY we all should love ourselves to I think, well I know I would date myself (IS THERE A TWIN OF ME OUT THERE)

I certainly wouldn't date myself, we wouldn't have anything to say to eachother.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

YES DEFINATELYConfusedmile:

SIGHSSSSSSSSSSS MIKE MIKE MIKE YOUR SO SEXYSmlove2

OH AND WHY BECAUSE IT GIVES ME MUCH CONFIDENCE TO LOVE OTHERS

No, we already argue enough with each other. Wink

Yes, I like who I am and every day I become a better person. Who better to share my life with than something whose morally ambitious and romantic as me?

There was a thread like that some time ago, check it out if you can find it. :]

I wouldn't date myself, everytime I find something of myself in someone else it totally irritates me...I prefer people that are kinda my opposite but not completely... :]

yes i would date myself, because then i would be understood. I love myself, despite my imperfections. they make me who i am, and they make me unique as a person.

never be afraid to be yourself, it's the only real thing in the world.