Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Hey. My name is Xavier. I am gay with no experience yet. I live in Ohio in the USA. I will be a junior in high school next school year. I am very active. I am in marching band, jazz band, concert band, step team, ASL club, French club, ecology club, and much more. I love to play music, play around, and draw. I absolutely adore animals. I don't know if I am a dog person or a cat person but I really want a hedgehog to name him knuckles. I want to be a vet when I grow up. I'm 6'0" and still have more growing to do. :frown: I fame here to meet new people make some friends and maybe even a boyfriend. So message me sometime Confusedmile: bye

Hi and Welcome :-)

Sounds that you have a very interesting life ... cats or dogs ... I have 5 cats and 3 dogs *G
and 18 chicken, 3 roosters, 9 geese, 1 rabbit, 30 parakeets, 2 ducks, 19 Minipigs, some snakes and lizzards... and green Iguanas ) so I don´t have to decide whats better. A Vet must be a great job ... and when I thought about what I pay a year for medications... you can earn a lot of money :-)

Hello,
weclome to the forum... I just got 2 dogs and a cat but im definately still a dog person even tho i love my cat too lol

My online identity is Zeon Xavier hehe Smile

kindest regards

Zeon x

Hi and welcome! Confusedmile:
I'm an animal lover, too! Right now my family has 2 cats and a turtle. Roflmao But, one of my grandmothers has a long-haired miniature dachshund and she is adorably sweet! And, I agree that there is no need to choose favorites. Even my turtle has his own personality! Xyxthumbs

That's great that you want to become a vet! I think it would be an amazing career!

hello xavier
i also love animals myself and i kinda laughed when you said you wanted a hedgehog and name him knuckles i have 2 dogs a cocker spaniel and a Labrador (both black)

enjoy your stay in gs Confusedmile:

Welcome to the site Xavier Smile You sound very nice ^_^

Hi and welcome to the boards.

Hey Xavier, what a lovely name. Ive just got an old tom cat, hes the most cutes thing, apart from I think he has a problem with me likeing men. I'm one of the mad ones on here, but I'm harmless lol!!

Anyway welcome to the site, we're all a friendly lot in here, hope to talk to you in the near future..

You sound awesome, and hopefully you find your soulmate! Smile

My animals i have 5 kittys, i know that's alot but i'm one of those people that can't say no.

i have two dogs, well one since, we are giving one away.

you're in a marching band? thats really neat. you'll fit in perfectly here! Smile

welcome to the forums