Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KnightShade's Artwork
I posted some of my artwork on my profile page. I don't know how to post a link to my artwork in my profile so just click on my Screen Name and go look. Tell me which one you like best and why.

Hope you enjoy!!Happy

Thanks.
KnightShade

i think there great pics,, got a great style goin on there - i like the way u insert The Beach art into the Lunch Break peice

Have to say I like them. You've got a range from cute (M & M, Bathtime) to slightly sinister (Spying on Abraham, Mystery, The owl) and a penchant for beaches. I like the simple perspectives, the geometrical simplification of complex shapes and the bold colours, these would I think lend themselves best to bigger canvasses; how big are these pictures?

The naïveté of style is attractive, I particularly like Toy Box and Mom's Desk which have a kind of nostalgia about them.

If I were buying, some of these would be on my walls. The clown one, that you can keep!

Wow, really nice work! "The Owl" is my favorite.

Clowns creep me out. Roflmao so I almost didn't click on your album because it's the cover to your album, but it was worth it!

Thanks for sharing!

love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
and they are farrrrrr better than my artwork
and my favorite one was the crab with the roller coaster

I like bath time Confusedmile: I'm liking the stark contrast in colour, simple but effective.

Very impressive! I like the magician with the rabbit in the hat the best!

The Magician is one of my favorites also because I am a magician myself. So I identify with that image.

When i look at your pictures some of them are really happy and cute then you go into a real Gothic kind of thing and i do like that alot, and you do have quite a talent. ever thought about opening up a gallery or something?

I thought about it but I just use my illustrations in my book that I published. Check out my website. It's on my profile page.