Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best site.....ever!
I have got to tell as many people as I can about this site I found...... http://www.earthclinic.com OMG ...Bookmark it even if you don't think you need it right now.

I had a kidney stone pass and get stuck in me for 2 1/2 months...2 1/2 months of horrible pain. I kept going to the doctor and getting scans and pain pills and advice to drink water and I was at a loss...the good part was I never had a clue that I could put up with that much pain but I can and I did....but I couldnt' take it anymore so I went on the Internet and found this fabulous site and over 200 people with stories similar to mine and much worse gave this cure a thumbs up and lots of raves...so I did it. 2 ounces of extra virgin olive oil and 2 ounces raw lemon juice...did it twice one day and the next morning a third dose...and hour later the thing passed...it was big! No pain at all during the passage or afterward....I was SO relieved...

...and now I had the worse sinus infection of my life and I have had a problem getting air so once again (too bad I didn't go right away)...I drank the tomato tea recipe with V-8, garlic, tabasco and lemon juice and in minutes for the first time in two weeks I can BREATHE! OMG...how did I not know about this site?

I think this is the best site...ever. I hope anyone reading this can use it. Nice to only pay $7.84 for a cure versus thousands of dollars for the laser option and even worse the other option which is what they recommended for me as mine was "stuck" in a place where laser was not a great option.

I bookmarked that site and checked it out. It is a great resource! Thanks for the heads up about it. And I'm glad you were able to get some relief!

Have a great day!

Let me add my endorsement to that site. Who would have guessed that hydrogen peroxide cures cancer? All those needless deaths when the cure is sitting there on your pharmacist's shelf.

The good thing about "alternative medicine" is that if it works and does no harm it becomes medicine; any age-old remedy that is still "alternative" either doesn't work or is harmfull.

The stuff on that site about cancer is not only dangerous, it peddles on people's fear and insecurity and offers them only false hope. It is sickening beyond belief and completely undermines any credibility the site may claim.

East, I'm glad to hear your problem resolved itself, it can be very painfull. The reason there isn't more medical intervention is that most cases clear up on their own.

Beware Post hoc ergo propter hoc. I always eat gravel off my driveway when I have a cold, it never fails. Get a cold, eat gravel, within a week cold gone.

This may surprise many......

More and more today people are calling "alternative medicine" something else. They are calling it "complimentary medicine" because no one should ever leave out conventional medicine as a form of treatment.

Wether we like it or not, hope works wonders!

There is no such thing as false hope. Hope is always real. And hope really does help people with many ailments. Cancer treatment centers are well documented for having consistently put cancer into remission when other options have been exhausted. And cancer treatment centers all over the world use "alternative medicine" as a part of the treatment process. Google: Cancer Treatment Centers and see.

Placebos offer hope. Today, all medicines are tested against placebos because placebos work on more things than any other medicine known. And placebos work NOT by deception but by "belief". They tested this a long time ago. They gave placebos to patients and told them that the medicine was a placebo and the placebos STILL worked. Placebos offer hope. And hope really does make a DOCUMENTED difference.

We are just starting to learn about how hope effects the biochemistry in our immune system. We still don't understand. But we're learning more everyday.

I'm not sure that hope can really cure cancer, the importance is more on resting, relaxing and distracting yourself from stress triggers. I'm no doctor, but I'd guess that it doesn't matter what distracts you, be it visiting relatives, religion, music, movies, reading, a walk if possible, and etc. Stress suppresses the immune system, obviously it's easy to become stressed when you're in pain, unable to move very far and worrying about death, so the emphasis should be on demanding effective pain killers, anti-anxiety medication and perhaps getting some sun.

These treatment centres probably are much more peaceful than hospitals, which can be noisy and manic. Centres have staff trained in cancer and probably are much more apt to counsel the patients. The above, combined with the fact that the patients will probably be reassured by being in an environment specifically designed for treating their illness. These factors probably help reduce stress and promote healing.

Alternative medicine can help trick people into relaxing. It won't cure cancer though.

Speaking of Cancer and alternative treatments I have very personal experience with this due to my father. He was in an experimental treatment program out of Stanford as he had prostate cancer at a young age. Long story short...he became part of a food co-op where none of the food had any preservatives or coloring,,,zero processed food. I never had any fast food or processed food at all when I grew up because we were all on this food regiment. His cancer did go into remission and disappear...

If someone don't believe in alternative treatments then I absolutely think they should avoid them. The pharmaceutical companies certainly agree with you. I think that each person needs to decide what is best for himself...we are all different.

KnightShade Wrote:This may surprise many......

More and more today people are calling "alternative medicine" something else. They are calling it "complimentary medicine" because no one should ever leave out conventional medicine as a form of treatment.

Wether we like it or not, hope works wonders!

There is no such thing as false hope. Hope is always real. And hope really does help people with many ailments. Cancer treatment centers are well documented for having consistently put cancer into remission when other options have been exhausted. And cancer treatment centers all over the world use "alternative medicine" as a part of the treatment process. Google: Cancer Treatment Centers and see.

Placebos offer hope. Today, all medicines are tested against placebos because placebos work on more things than any other medicine known. And placebos work NOT by deception but by "belief". They tested this a long time ago. They gave placebos to patients and told them that the medicine was a placebo and the placebos STILL worked. Placebos offer hope. And hope really does make a DOCUMENTED difference.

We are just starting to learn about how hope effects the biochemistry in our immune system. We still don't understand. But we're learning more everyday.

Call it alternative or complimentary, if it actually worked it would be called simply medicine.

There is such a thing as false hope; suggesting to people that hydrogen peroxide is a "remedy" for cancer (as if that's a single disease) is offering false hope. False hope is harbouring unrealistic beliefs in vulnerable people and relieving them of money for the privilage.

The plural of anecdote is not data.

Yes placebos work, even when people know they're getting placebos, the real comparison to make is between that and no treatment at all, stuff gets better on it's own even, occasionally, cancer. People do not recount on message boards the cases that didn't.

Can I suggest a google search for "Cancer Treatment Centers quack", lots of hits there too.

Don't listen to me. I'm not a physician. But here is a REAL physician from "The Cancer Treatment Centers of America" talking about REAL Mind-Body Medicine:

http://www.cancercenter.com/complementar...dicine.cfm

East! I'm glad you passed that thing and are feeling better! Bighug

azulai Wrote:East! I'm glad you passed that thing and are feeling better! Bighug

Thanks Jake Xyxthumbs I am happy too...I got mine from too much Vitamin D...I learned my lesson...:biggrin: