Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from San Diego
my name is Jesse I'm 21 and I live in San Diego, CA. I just got dumped by my first real love. I'm devastated and heart broken and I am basically dealing with this alone. all my friends are straight guys and they were his friends too so I don't have a shoulder to cry on. even though i live in a very gay friendly city I really don't know anyone except me ex (ouch that hurt) boyfriend so I am looking for some new friends to help me forget.

Hello Jesse, hope things turn out alright for you in the near future. You are young and I presume still full of hopes for a happy gay life. In any case Welcome to GaySpeak. Maybe you will find a shoulder to cry on here, someone who lives in San Diego and not too far from you. We, as a community, are quite caring and happy to help ease heartbreak pains and other pains, if it's possible. Stick around. Bighug
PA

Aw Im sorry Sad Welcome to the site Bighug

ninia22 Wrote:my name is Jesse I'm 21 and I live in San Diego, CA. I just got dumped by my first real love. I'm devastated

Dont be devastated. You will surely meet someone soon!

XyxwaveWelcomeNewbieXyxwave

Hi Jesse. And welcome to GS. Enjoy your stay! Remybussi sorry your boyfriend left you and I hope you will find another soon.

Hello and welcome to the boards. Sorry to hear your heart broken :frown:

Welcome Big Grin
Hope you make some friends here!

Hello. Welcome. Hope you find your balance soon.

Welcome, Jesse! Bighug