Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello I'm Paul from Wellington New Zealand I have 3 passions Orchids Photography and Men and yes in that order I have not got a man at the moment to concentrating on the first 2 while i wait for Mr Right to come along Confusedmile:

Welcome to the forum Pauly. Don't let me near your orchids, I'm cursed when it comes to plant. I can't even keep a cactus alive.

Hi Paul and welcome to GS! I hope you find what your looking for and I wish you well!

Enjoy your stay here at GS!

Hi and welcome to GS! Confusedmile:

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum Confusedmile:

Welcome to GaySpeak, Pauly, from Wellington, New Zealand...
So tell us a little more about the capital city. What's it like? Is there any gay life there?

As for orchyds they are truly beautiful, so do you have loads and loads in your house or garden?

Here we have orchyds growing wild in many places but they are small Alpine ones... One's called the Lady's Slipper and that's become quite rare.... and others are called lizard orchyd or bee orchyd (the flower of which imitates a furry backed bumble bee, nature's way of tricking the insects into pollenising them).
In any case, enjoy your stay with our community.

Hello and welcome Smile

Hi and welcome Pauly

Thanks for the welcome guys and for the complements about the orchids. Wellington has a very good gay scene with 3 or 4 venues and numerous clubs and support groups. Earlier this year we had the gay Pacific games here and the gay fair which is on every year at the civic square. we also have a couple of saunas if that's your thing and a cruse club. I'm no longer on the scene because of the age thing hence why the orchids.