Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My introduction
Hi

My name is Zack, and I have a lot on my mind about my sexuality.

I've always been extremely gay-friendly and was intrigued by the lifestyle, but I was raised in a Christian home. We didn't gay-bash, no one I knew ever even talked about it when I was younger, but it was never included in anything. It was off-limits, I think you could say.

Anyway, as I grew up, I became more and more gay-friendly and wondering what it'd be like and hell, when I was first hitting puberty, one of the first things I ended up doing was expirementing with anal. I used whatever toys that were shaped correctly to try it out, and I ended up liking it a lot. But I stopped doing it, because I felt that if I were ever caught or something, I'd be in big trouble.

I met my best friend 5 years ago, and I came to love him deeply, but in ways I didn't even realize when we first met. It was only 2 years ago that I finally realized I was actually in love with him, that all my curiousities and my past actions weren't the random acts of a kid, it was me being myself.

Sorry to drag this out, but this is the last bit. A few days ago, I finally admitted to myself and to him that I am definitely bisexual. In fact, with the way I've been feeling and acting, it might be more appropriate to clarify that I may not be 50/50, I may be more 75% attracted to men and 25% to women. Fortunately, my best friend has been supportive and actually feels the same way towards me. Unfortunately, we can't explore that possibility yet due to circumstance, but I'm hopeful we'll have our chance in the future.

Anyway, I just wanted to come to a site like this, where I could talk to other people about anything. It's been all that's been on my mind lately...it's like all this suppression just lifted and man, it's intense.

Thanks for reading, sorry for making it long. I can make really big posts when I get on a roll :\

Hi Zack and Welcome to GaySpeak.com! Enjoy your stay!

P.S...What you are going through sounds pretty normal.

hey zack welcome to GS very interesting storyConfusedmile:

enjoy your time here

[QUOTE=P.S...What you are going through sounds pretty normal.[/QUOTE]

I grew up in a christian home myself. When I was younger I did alot of the same things you did. I'm willing to talk bout this stuff with you if you want I know I wished I had someone else to talk to at least a bit more experience when I was in a similar situation. But I must say. I see that you are in a straight relationship and you must love this lady. But there does come a time when you must think about yourself and do what you need to do to better understand yourself and do what feels right to you. I'm not saying break up with anyone I don't want to be the one who wrecks someones life. I am not all to sure on what to say to guide you but I do sympathise with what your going through man.

My relationship with this girl has...man, it's painful, but I feel like it's about to run it's course. And it really isn't even about my own sexuality, it's about the relationship itself. This particular thread may not be the right place for me to start talking about it, I think I'll go and make a post in the relationship section...but I may soon be changing it to Bi-Single

I get what your saying Zack. Well your in a better position than I assumed which is a good thing I guess. Keep me posted when you make then new post ok.

I made one in relationships, but it said that a mod has to approve it before it's visible Smile

Whenever it shows up, it's long. But wow I coulda gone on forever.

Yea I've had a few like that. Don't worry about making long messages when It's something you need to say. Your not the only one that does it, believe me. By the way welcome to GS.

Hi Zack, welcome to the forum Confusedmile:

Hi, Zack!
It sounds like you've gone a long way. I'm really glad to hear that. :]]]]]]]]]]]
Good luck and I hope you get your chance with that guy soon.

Nate