Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be at Top of my Game Sexually?
It's been a while since I've met someone in person. Tonite that changes. A good chance we'll do stuff.

Haven't talked with him about top/bottom and am thinking best to avoid that for now and stick with oral and such. The prob? I'm afraid I'll be so nervous that it may be hard for me to get into it even though he's totally my type.

I don't have problems normally just j/o'ing at home, but I want to make sure I'm at my best. Any tips for how to get in the right mindset? Or foods etc that might help?

I wish I could help. I have the same problem. I get all worked up and can't finish. Lol. I will be watching for some hints also!!
Good luck!!

Here's one article from a few years back I found on google, not sure what to tell you on the anxiety though:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16076823/ns/...-add-spice

well tried some of the foods. still had trouble.

it was a nice long time together, some jerkin' some oral, but he said he kept holding back his waitin' for me and i wasnt goin. I wish i could say it was stamina but i know was nerves

at the very end we j/o our own selves and finally went

he was very cool and nice tho. one more night in person tonite than dont know after that but not that far so hope its start of more

It's a start, anonymous... Sex for two is very different from jacking off... And it means letting yourself go just that little bit so that your partner can find what you like and like less... It'll be just as difficult (or easy) for you to discover what he likes. Don't worry so much about performance and concentrate on how it feels. If you don't get off, it doesn't really matter either, you'll eventually work it out. More importantly, make sure he understands that it's not a problem for you, but that you can both work on it.

Anonymous Wrote:well tried some of the foods. still had trouble.

it was a nice long time together, some jerkin' some oral, but he said he kept holding back his waitin' for me and i wasnt goin. I wish i could say it was stamina but i know was nerves

at the very end we j/o our own selves and finally went

he was very cool and nice tho. one more night in person tonite than dont know after that but not that far so hope its start of more

He said he is holding back waitin' for you and you wasn't goin'? Just go it the versatile route and have fun with each other. Stop waiting and being nervous.

A trick musicians use for performance anxiety, apart from the prescription medication which many of us take, is to eat a meal high in carbs a few hours before we have to perform. The adrenaline rush you get from being nervous increases your metabolism, which can be countered by giving your digestive system lots of carbs to process. Whether or not it's ideal for your sex drive is up for debate, but that's one trick we use before we perform. I have some friends who swear by eating a plate of fettucini alfredo three hours before a big concert as their cure for performance anxiety.

musicman2229 Wrote:A trick musicians use for performance anxiety, apart from the prescription medication which many of us take, is to eat a meal high in carbs a few hours before we have to perform. The adrenaline rush you get from being nervous increases your metabolism, which can be countered by giving your digestive system lots of carbs to process. Whether or not it's ideal for your sex drive is up for debate, but that's one trick we use before we perform. I have some friends who swear by eating a plate of fettucini alfredo three hours before a big concert as their cure for performance anxiety.

I am a musician as well and I agree. Food pacifies you thus resulting in a more relaxed performance. But i think these guys are having problems seeing who is going to "take charge".

Haha, well in that case, eat nothing all day and shotgun three redbulls. See who takes charge then.

Just don't put too much thought into it and over think it or worry about it - may sound hard not to worry but this over thought into it kinda takes away the natural flow - and makes it more planned as in.. Oh what do I do if - or if this happens I will have to do this.. Where as it should be something that just happens completely unplanned and is enjoyable !
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]