Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmmm....
Realized I've been 'chit chatting' before I even introduced myself. I'm Katina. There's a ton to know about me, too much to go into in a post...I'm sure most would get bored and stop reading. I am an open book, but you'll probably best learn about me by reading my posts and the comments I leave on other's posts. Or you can ask me questions. I'm open to answering just about anything you have to ask!:biggrin:

Cheers!
-K

Hi and welcome to GS! Confusedmile:

Welcome to the forums Smile I hope you enjoy it here Big Grin

Welcome, another women eh, jolly good.

Hi Katina, welcome along Confusedmile:

You did write Katina, right??? no R in there? Ok miss, Welcome (officially) to GaySpeak, I know our editorial paths have crossed before. So you are single, and looking for a relationship? Or happy as you are?

Hello, Katina. Welcome Smile

hi and welcome,,, u sound like u have plenty to say so it will be fun to read your posts and views on things...look forward to learning more about u

princealbertofb Wrote:You did write Katina, right??? no R in there? Ok miss, Welcome (officially) to GaySpeak, I know our editorial paths have crossed before. So you are single, and looking for a relationship? Or happy as you are?

You are correct...no 'R'...where have we crossed paths before? (you can inbox me if you want, I'm just curious)...I'm single, and just seeing how that goes right now. I'm sort of looking for something, but not really. But I wouldn't mind dating if the right woman happens by my path!!Wink

Welcome to the forums.