Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trolls
Why are there so many trolls turning up on this site??

I don't know, can you name names, point the finger and shake your head, i hope you don't think i'm one of these trolls, i'd be mortified to be labeled a troll, cough up the info kiddo.

What do you mean? I'm sorry I'm a rather...sporadic member. I have noticed a lot of arguments on some threads and such, but I like to keep thoughts to myself when the arguments get...well, heated lol. Trolls are everywhere. I don't think there's really a way to get rid of them alltogether.

I'm not sure the people who are trolling realize they are doing it. I'm just scared this site will end sounding like a group of old women.

Anonymous Wrote:I'm not sure the people who are trolling realize they are doing it. I'm just scared this site will end sounding like a group of old women.
You do realize you could be thought of as a troll yourself by even bringing up the subject, people might thing your trying to start a bitch fight where people start pointing the finger at one another, that's how the nazi operated so be aware.

BENDERBOY Wrote:You do realize you could be thought of as a troll yourself by even bringing up the subject, people might thing your trying to start a bitch fight where people start pointing the finger at one another, that's how the nazi operated so be aware.

Interesting point you have there. I'm not pointing a finger, I'm just saying people should becareful what they type.

Anonymous Wrote:Interesting point you have there. I'm not pointing a finger, I'm just saying people should becareful what they type.
Yes but explain why, are people not allowed to express themselves as they wish as long as it legal, or are we moving from nazi Germany, to communist China, in other words whats got your boxer in a twist, no names brief outline of the offending post or thread will suffice.

BENDERBOY Wrote:Lesbians are a bad idea.

BENDERBOY Wrote:No it sounds a bit Lesbianistic.

Enough Said I think!!!

The homophobic thread guy is a troll...and normally I wouldn't feed the troll...but I couldn't resist:biggrin: I remember last time he showed up here it was to bring us the salvation of Jesus Christ and to let us know we can all be cured.

East Wrote:The homophobic thread guy is a troll...and normally I wouldn't feed the troll...but I couldn't resist:biggrin: I remember last time he showed up here it was to bring us the salvation of Jesus Christ and to let us know we can all be cured.
i take it your not talking about me here, but if you are can you recall what i said, i can't remember ever doing it, especially as i'm not a believer, apologise if i've got the wrong end of the stick here.