Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all
Hi everybody and it's nice to meet everyone here. I'm a 24 years old guy, like to meet and make friends with everyone. Love ya:biggrin:

Hello Epuxeka and Welcome to GaySpeak... So how are you finding being gay in Vietnam? Difficult? Easy? Explain why.

It's kind of difficult, because it's not easy to someone comes out and tell people around, especially the close one that you's gay, better that you keep it in secret and fake smile when someone told you about marriage and ask when you next Big Grin.

I know. Some of the gay Vietnamese guys on this site have told us that a lot of gays get married and have a family just to be able to face society, but they have same sex experiences in secret...

Welcome to gay speak.
Im sorry that you have to hide in viet nam.
The world should get over the fact that there is gay people.
its been too long now and nobody should have to surpress their feelings.
it upsets me when i hear things like this.

Yeah, for myself i want to tell somebody that i'm gay so that i can tell "That guy's hot" when some hot guy walk around without judging Big Grin

it is impossible

asianboy Wrote:it is impossible

Why not? I have a best friend who's girl. Do you think i should tell her that i'm gay and we can both point to some hot/ cute guy on the street and then laughing?

Welcome to Gayspeak!!!
I'm sorry that you still have to hide.
We're just here if you need to talk to someone.

Confusedmile:

Yuki Wrote:Welcome to Gayspeak!!!
I'm sorry that you still have to hide.
We're just here if you need to talk to someone.

Confusedmile:

Your mood is angry, why that?