Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gardening - gonna be long
I FUCKING LOVE GARDENING.

just sayin.

Gardening is good for you, finds survey

It's official: gardening makes you feel better, according to a new survey by the National Trust.

The poll of around 1,000 people found 70 per cent of the population think that spending time in gardens is important for their quality of life.

Given the choice, many would rather spend time in their gardens than in front of the television or shopping.

Celebrity gardener Alan Titchmarsh welcomed the result of proof that gardening is good for physical and psychological health.

"I am delighted that the National Trust has produced this report to highlight how gardens and gardening can benefit everyone in society, regardless of age, background or circumstance," he said.

"The message is clear, if you want to feel better get out into a garden. Never has access to a garden been more important for our spiritual and physical well being than it is in today's rapidly changing landscape."

You are not alone Slipknot.

I like gardening too,
as well as keeping indoor houseplants...

I mainly have orchids since I rent and I don't own real estate to plant actual plants.

gardening is so cool
ive done it before

I like gardening and have a bit of a green thumb...But I don't really bother anymore because the goddam squirrels keep digging up my plantings....GRRR!!!

I like vegetable gardens because I can put the fresh vegetables in my food
Richard

gardening is cool!!!

Thanks for the support guys, means a lot!!!! One day Im gonna have a huge garden, flowers+vegetables, and a small lake, and stuff... :]]]

I agree, gardening is very cool. It's fun too and good to be able to grow one's own food. I currently rent, but would love to have some land someday to have a vegetable garden and maybe a cherry tree or something like that. Greg