Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self sucking?!
Hey boys,I'm curious about blowing my own dick.Right now my poor back is aching because I've been trying out diff positions that would allow me to do so.Have you ever blown yourself and if so,how the fuck did you do it?!

I haven't, no ... but I would have thought that one of the least awkward ways of doing it would be to roll onto your back - like you were doing a backwards roll, as it will cause your spine to naturally curve, and assuming you're not MEGA-hard with you're trying it, your penis should be flexible enough to be manipulated into a reasonably good position to give lil Dan a lickin' ...

... failing that, I believe you can have a rib removed or some such ... but that's just NASTY ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I've tried before... never managed it.

Flexibility and a better than average length are pretty key tho.

haha i tried :redface: and hurt my back. I dont think there is a special technique for that you either can or cannot.

However me and some friends had a joke about another friend who could , rude to say here though but funny .

Grlaugh

Babe I'm not laughing at you, but I just had this really funny picture of all these gay guys walking around with bad backs, and people just looking at us and going "Uh-huh ?? I know what YOU were up to last night ..."

... 'coz I've done the same ... and it KILLS !! I had to come up with some proper manly excuse like ... I fell off a stepladder whilst trying to screw in plasterboard or something like that ... :biggrin:.

Grlaugh

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

i can, but just barely. here's some random tips that may help: http://www.collegesexadvice.com/suck-dick.shtml :biggrin: hehe have fun.

I have tried many times, and failed everytime. It really sucks (excuse the pun), because for some reason I often have dreams that I am able to do it. Then I wake up and realize, 'dammit, it was just a dream... but it felt good.'
Anyway, I think body type has something to do with it. I am a tall person, but not flexible. My spine just doesn't curve enough.

YATAA!Arigatou gozaimusu YoUnGaY33!

Thank god I can't, I'd never leave my room!

When I was younger I managed just the tip....but that was before these old bones stiffened up. I think to really be able to do it you need to be WELL endowed and limber.

Shadow you're a hoot. What a picture! "My back hurts today"...."Or really.....?"

Thanks babe, but that plasterboard man ... *rubs his back and shakes his head*

... *limps off*

Heh :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

xxx