Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We Need Moderators
So who do we think would be good at the role?

princealbertofb is one of themConfusedmile:

Well, I think we've been handling ourselves pretty fairly. The only thing a mod could do that we can't is actually delete those posts. So I don't necessarily think that a mod is needed, but perhaps if there is a way to have a more immediate response somehow for deleting offensive posts, that would be useful.

A mod can ban and delete the user before they do any possibly damage.

A few mods are needed, for the fast response to a potential threat.

I dont want to sound big headed but I would happyly put my self forward to become a mod, as I have the time to be on here for most of the day uk time..

i think while ive been on trolls etc have been dealt with by the members very well and they have not retured = although if it does escalate then maybe a couple of high posting genuine members maybe should have an ability to block members if Andy is not around - im sure this was in place when i first joined?? this is Andys site so if he feels it would be advantages then he should be the one to choose the person/s to act on his behalf

If a moderator can delete those pictures then yes...moderators are a good idea. I think anyone who wants to do it is fine but having been on a few big political boards since the 90s I know that you have to watch yourself and not let any personal feelings cloud your judgement. I think mods should basically get rid of trolls and offensive crap...sometimes they cross a line and start becoming the thought police and when that happens it is never pretty.

[SIZE="5"]Let me tell you something...

JESUS WAS GAY
FISHER OF MEN
ENCOURAGED PETER TO LEAVE HIS WIFE AND FAMILY
APOSTLE JESUS LOVED
JESUS WAS GAY
JESUS LOVED A MAN NAMED JOHN[/SIZE]

[size="6"]god loves gays
god loves gays
god loves gays
god loves gays
god loves gays