Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys, new here and wanting to talk to like-minded people :-)
Hey guys,

I'm new and looking to talk to nice guys, my age and older and possibly make some new online friends. Well, just a little bit about me, I've recently come out to one or two of close friends however I don't really know any gay guys who run in the circles I do and this whole life style is so new to me and I kinda feel a bit alone not knowing any gay guys so I thought hey why don't I go online and give it a go. Confusedmile:

Anyways I'm sure there are alot of nice people on here, so feel free to reply to my thread or pm inbox me.

Welcome to the forums, i hope you like it here and its good you have told some of your friends. Confusedmile:
I will see you around on these forums. Confusedmile:

Hey and welcome ! Hope you enjoy the site Smile Its a nice site and theres a few of us the same age so you should settle in well :p
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hi and Welcome Confusedmile:

Thanks guys, all of a sudden things don't seem so lonely. Confusedmile:

mrk2010 Wrote:Thanks guys, all of a sudden things don't seem so lonely. Confusedmile:

You will like it here and make friends before you know it. Confusedmile:

Hopefully, Confusedmile: I think after coming out this week to my close friends I can do anything now, baby steps though Confusedmile:

mrk2010 Wrote:Hopefully, Confusedmile: I think after coming out this week to my close friends I can do anything now, baby steps though Confusedmile:

You have got this far and thats great, so when your ready for things it will become better. Confusedmile:

The one thing I've learnt this week is just to relax and everything will be fine. The things you can dream up in your head are more frightening that reality. Can't believe I actually thought my friends would run me out of town with flaming torches and pitch forks, they were actually really accepting. Silly boy that I am Confusedmile: haha

True friends will always stick by you no matter what and they have sticked by you after you told them which is good. Confusedmile: