Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay themed TV series
Hey guys! Smile
can you recommend a good gay themed TV series that has lots of gay kisses and sex scenes. It could be in some foreign language too, with subtitles.

Queer as Folk US loved watching that. :biggrin:

Queer As Folk (original UK series too)
Torchwood
The Down Low
Desperate Housewives
Boys On Film short films

not good on remembering these things. Others are.

Will and Grace my favorite <3!! Confusedmile: does not have a lot of gay kisses tho

Tales of the City, More Tales of the City and Further Tales of the City are my favourites. Also Queer as Folk US and UK.

Boys meet Boys Big Grin

I'd also recommend Queer as Folk .. both UK and US Smile (only gay-themed shows i'v actually seen..have the DVD sets)

I've seen some clips on YouTube from one called 'Hollyoaks'
(a UK show.. don't really know anything about it though LOL .. just search on YouTube for "Hollyoaks John-Paul and Craig)

Adore the red head in Shameless USA

72jay Wrote:I'd also recommend Queer as Folk .. both UK and US Smile (only gay-themed shows i'v actually seen..have the DVD sets)

I've seen some clips on YouTube from one called 'Hollyoaks'
(a UK show.. don't really know anything about it though LOL .. just search on YouTube for "Hollyoaks John-Paul and Craig)

hehe, my sister watches Hollyoaks, but not sure if she does now as she dont live with us.
I only watched it for the gay bits. :biggrin:

Queer As Folk, Dante's Cove, True Blood, Glee (Close Enough), Will & Grace, and a few more.