Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Sex
I've been with my boyfriend for about 5 months now, and horror of horrors... I've only ever cum once with him this entire time.
I just can't seem to ever get there. EVER (definitely don't have this problem when solo).
It would appear to be a combination of him being my first, him being a little on the lazy side in bed & me not getting what I want out of it.

I think another big part of the problem may be that I love anal a bit too much.
Any time we've done it in the past (which unfortunately is few- he's not that into it; even though I'm taking), this is the closest I ever get to organically cumming during play.
He only really likes rolling around, touching & sucking. Which is enough for him but for me is only stimulating for about 10 minutes -I can barely even stay erect for longer than that... it just doesn't do it for me!

Is it normal to feel so unstimulated by sex with a partner?? Are we perhaps just not a good bed-match?

I think maybe you need to talk with your boyfriend in how you feel in wanting anal sex coz just oral play is not working for you be trueful and see what he says. Confusedmile:

Ah, maybe you're just not the right fit for each other sexually... Some things aren't meant to be.

He only really likes rolling around, touching & sucking.

That would definitely not be a match for me so I understand...I wouldn't be able to take too much of that.

It sounds like you two don't connect sexually. Are you in love with him?

try to be more aggressive when you guys are in bed, but if you really not getting an erection with him then your guys are really not fit sexually, like what the other guys said

i agree with the previous posts.... u should talk to him about what u feel

Hi Cityboy.

If you guys love each other then you should be able to talk about this issue. You can be sexually incompatible but still be in love, so you have to find ways to make the sexual side of things to work for both of you.

Explain to him what you have said to us, you need more anal stimulation to be sexually satisfied. Consider introducing sex toys.

An old Aussie saying 'Where there is a will, there is a way', so if there is real love, the both of you will find a solution. It may well be that you guys are incompatible, but try exploring all options before you come to any conclusions.

You should talk .. about the problems ... and train more. Show him how you like it .. how you want to be touched.... and maybe buy the book "the joy of gay-sex" ( not a joke ) maybe that can show you some more possibilities to try out.
For my opinion - if you both are in love - it should be possible to find a way of sex wich you both like and you both have fun.