Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get over one boy with whom I haven't even talked?
Hi all,
It has been a few days since my last post. The reason for my absonse was that I went on a vacation with my family.*

For my short life, I have never went to the seaside with my family and had a good time. Every time it was disastres, but this time everything started perfectly. The hotel was nice, the beach was perfect and I realy liked that I had to speak in English almost all the time as the hotel was czech, and almost everybody was Czech . So, next to mine room, there was this boy whom I will call Brian. With him we used to talk often and to swim in the pool. I really liked him, but on the third day of my vacation, he had to go. However, that didn't make me sad.*

After he left, I went down to the pool and joy, oh joy I saw the most beautiful boy in the world. His body isn't muscly, his hair is exactly like the one Justin Bieber used to have, and he has such a nice smile. Despite the fact that he is not my type of guy, I realy loved him. *And I perfectly knew what to do, but he didn't seem to catch my flirts, *and was fine with me smiling him all the time, showing him that I am interested in him, *and me going close to him (which I didn't do, but was always happy chances).

On the fourth day since I met him he was playing card game with his parents and one girl, and I was on the next table in the lobby bar. *It was passing midnight and decided to go to my room, so I stood up and was putting my laptop in the bag when the boy and the girl stood up and ran outside of the hotel bar. And one minute later I was just entering building one, thinking of something, when I almost bumped into them kissing on the entrance. I said sorry, and went in the elevator. You would probably think that it is normal, but he was from building two, and after that night I never saw that girl. *The big problem is that I am very shy and nervous, so I never had the balls to go and talk with him. I managed to take a few secret photoes of him, but I don't know even his name, and that makes me very sad. *

My question is, how to get over a guy who sort of doesn't exists (he has no name, no personality, and I have no idea if he even speaks English). I tried thinking of him as a shirtless boy whom I saw on the bus, cuz I hate busses, but it was of no use. I know I was stupid not to talk to him, and I am the only gilty for my sadness, but I ask you to help me cuz it hurts so much!*

Thank you in advance!

P.S. I will post a photo after 6 hours, cuz right now I am traveling back to my hometown in the back seat of the family car.

P.S. 2 I know that the photos are of very poor quality, but this was the best i could take, sorry.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Geno, sometimes straight people are absolutely handsome, but don't confuse love with lust, straight men have the same problem when they see gorgeous women, nive to look at though. He may have caught on to your flirts but being straight ignored them, much as we do in the reverse situation. Just chalk it up to eye candy and move on, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Thank you for the help Jim! I know I must move on, but everything reminds me of him. For example a few minutes ago, I turned my online radio and there was a man speaking about summer love, so I switch it to shuftle on iPod, and there were only love songs.

Now I am in the back of the car, and some of the last rays of sun light are passing over the horizon, I just cannot help thinking that this sun light is just as fake, unreal, and unwanted as the love I feel (due to the fact that the sun is far behind the horizon, and is not where it seems to be). I mean that above all else, what i am feeling is not love indeed, but it feels the same. It is the first time that something like that is happening to me, and I neither know what it is, nor how to deal with it.

Ahhhh! Crushes...they are powerful and at times confusing.

I remember when I was about your age and on holidays. My family and I were at a theme park about to take a Helicopter Joy Flight and in front of us was a family with a boy that I fell hopelessly in love with, but I was far to shy to talk to him and all I could do was get close to him and look at him, smell him, brush past him.

I spent the rest of my holidays thinking about him, kicking myself for not talking to him. To this day almost 30 years later I still remember everything about that moment as if it were yesterday....But you know what? You will get home, the first few days you will look at those photos and fall in love all over again, and then you will just go back to doing normal things like school, hanging out with friends and over time that feeling will fade away and become less powerful...especially when you start meeting and dating guys.

Geno, you will be OK and with time your crush will become less intense and life will return to normal.