Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird sandwiches
Since I can't cook worth shit,I'm always whipping these weird & strange sandwiches.My greatest creation so far has to be toasted brown bread,smeared with LOTS of smooth peanut butter & topped off with generous banana slices.I can eat this the whole day!Any other weird sandwiches that you make?

In my world... your creation aint weird... yes I too have a fondness for PB and banana.

I went through a stage once of having tomato ketchup sandwiches... they were quite nice.

My gran (my mum's mum) used to make me corned beef and tomato sarnies when I was sitting in the kitchen at 7.30am with her ... I always remember her baking these HUGE egg custards with nutmeg on the top ... and I'd sit there and watch the magic unfold ...

She was an amazing woman :biggrin:.

... but that's about the weirdest sarnie I've ever had ... Confusedmile:.

Great question though :biggrin: xx.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hmmmm once I had cucumber and tomato ketchup....was rank!

Granny Smith apple and Wensleydale cheese sandwiches - delicious Confusedmile:

When I was about 16 I decided to redecorate my bedroom. The first job was to strip off some rather uninspiring wallpaper. Thankfully two female friends came round to help. Come lunchtime and sandwiches were on the menu. I asked them what they wanted and one answered, "Surprise me." I suppose a Marmite and lemon curd sandwich met her request adequately ...

Yeah Dan PB with banana is delicious and not that weird. Some say it is one of the perfect combos.

Didnt make but ate my accident...

In Japan sandwiches are popular but rice balls are much more popular. On the outside you usually have some form of dried seaweed then a cup of rice filled with many things. One of my fav fillings was tuna fish salad. Big problem is that tuna fish salad also looks like nato. If you dont know nato it is fermented beans and really disgusting imho. Hate to be too graphic but kinda reminds me of baby vomit. Just imagine planning to bite into tuna fish salad and getting baby vomit.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:In my world... your creation aint weird... yes I too have a fondness for PB and banana.

I went through a stage once of having tomato ketchup sandwiches... they were quite nice.

OMG tomato ketchup sandwiches are LUSH!!!! :biggrin: Haven't had one for years, but yum yum yum.

My mum has corned beef and pickle sandwiches... bleugh!!!

Jeez, remind not to come onto tis thread first thing in the morning!

Baby vomit riceballls!
Tomato ketchup sandwiches!
Marmite and lemon curd!!!! (Delia smith eat your heart out!!!)

LOL @ fjp999! Roflmao Another wich that I like is spreading LAYERS of honey on white bread then downing it with Pepsi Max.LOVE IT!

Hmmmm dan I thought you were going on a (unneeded) diet!?!?