Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good remedy to help you fall asleep?
I just had read a thread on this forum i decided to go to bed, but something from it made my thoughts wonder of and i got flashbacks, even stuff i didn't knew i remembered. Its annoying as hell since this is disturbing my sleep, anyone has any good remedy that will help you feel asleep quick?

I suggest having a mug of tea, a hot shower, and then slowly easing yourself to sleep rather than just laying down and expecting it to just come.

if you actually have insomnia, idk, but flowerydreams is right..Also, when I have trouble falling asleep I do this weird thing, idk if other people do it, I just lie on my back totally sprawled and try to get every single muscle to relax, liek I'm floating, melting into the bed, you know? at some point you feel heavy and it's like even your eyes are heavy and sinking into their orbits. And your mind naturally clears out of everything...

Some people say a cup of hot sweet milk works, but some plants work too, you can have some herb tea....

Sounds good gonna try, Well goodnight hehe Smile

I occasionally have issues falling asleep, or staying asleep.....I've found that Tylenol PM works wonders. It has a mild sedative in it, and I stay asleep through the night.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Good night Aester, how come you are still listed as online? Wink

turn the tv off an hour before u get in bed,,, u wont be thinking about the shows you;ve seen by then,, get in bed and chill

I like to read a chapter or 2 of whatever book I'm reading, before getting in bed. Once I get in bed, I like to lie in the dark and ponder any problems or things on my mind, before I feel ready to fall asleep.

Smoke some bc bud always works