Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interracial Dating(Would you date outside your race?)
Hey guys! I was just curious to what you all think about dating outside your race. Not that it is a big deal but, I have ran into some gay people who are raciest and think it is wrong to date outside your race. It is funny to me because we as a group are fighting for our rights to be equal so how can anyone who feel they don't have equal rights turn around and treat others as though they shouldn't have equal rights. Doesn't make sense to me. I'm not picky on the race issue. My thought here isConfusedmile: living in the United States is like a buffet. There is plenty of choices to choose from.! LOL! I am multiracial(Italian, African-American, Danish, German, and British). I definitely would date any race. If there's a connection there then I am game lol!

I have no drama's with interacial relationships, never ever saw the reason for people to create an issue out of this. Interacial relationships expose you to new cultures. I have dated a French Caladonian, Belgian, Japanese, Chinese, and a Chec in the past...I would love to date a guy from Netherlands or Sweden, those 2 cultures appeal to me.

Is this really an issue? Maybe it is. When PA and I were browsing around El Rastro (apparently Europe's largest Sunday market) in Madrid a few years ago a market trader addressed us in Spanish, French and English (hmm, couldn't see that happening in England!) and expressed his surprise that PA is French, I am English, we are together and we are not at war with each other. Funny old world.

I would date anyone that doesn't have a family that wish to stab me cause they find gay sodomy, thats all i can say :tongue: (My self Am i 50% Sweed, 37,75% dutch, 12,25% danish if we are to count like that)

I see no problem with multiracial relationships, after all I've got a African/Jamaican and Scottish,Cuban heritage on my father's side and am English on my mother's side. , oh and not forgetting I look Italian...! Scatter

My ex bf was a different race than me. He was hot. We dated for 5 months.

My parents are interracial so it really isn't a big deal for me. Smile

Of course I would. I find black people and Latinos extremely attractive, actually.

There isn't anything wrong with interracial dating if that's what one chooses, however, I'm afraid that in an effort to be politically correct to the Nth degree, people in the future (if not already) may be labeled "racist" if they prefer to stay within their own race and I find that rather troubling.

I've dated guys of different races (my family is Hungarian, plus I'm 1/4 German from my mother's side) and it's all good. Really doesn't make much difference to me. Some of the funnest times I've had were with Latino men! Chemistry is the ultimate factor in whether I like someone or not.