Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foreskin...
Heyy, I didn't think this was a problem but now I think it is..?

My foreskin can't roll back.. it's like attached to my actual penis at the tip DDDDDD=

any help?

Wait wait wait backup just a second here ... were you able to roll it back before ?

If so then it's possibly just a build-up of smegma underneath the head that has caused it to become stuck, but it shouldn't be impossible to roll back.

The penis is an erectile organ, so it's not uncommon for it to swell in different ways at different times too ... if I were in your shoes I'd take a bath, soak in it for a while, and then very gently try and roll it back ... you should find that allowing water the slip in under the head will slightly weaken the grip of the smegma, and allow you to slip the foreskin back.

If you are still unable to do so after trying this, then I would speak with a doctor just to discuss it in confidence with him ... he/she will be able to give you a better diagnosis, as they will be on-hand to see what's what.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Ok....way out of my depth here...

But at 15 you are/might still be going though puberty and ah...still growing? Is there a chance that your forskin has always been a bit tight and now....well things are even tighter than before?

I know there are also excersises you can do to slightly stretch the skin over time if it becomes an ongoing thing, but Shadow is correct. If this is not something that a bath or just relaxing can handle, contact your doctor.

It sounds embarrasing but it's their job and they have literally seen it all before. So while you might be uncomfortable with the idea, for them it is just every day at the office and believe me, the very last thing you want is a forskin problem later on. It's the one sure thing to put a real cramp on your sex life.

Don't let embarrasment get in the way of your health. :-)

someone posted this on another site.

Another person had this problem and went to a doc. Can you guess what the doc did?

He quickly pulled the foreskin telling the guy to give it a bit of time to heal.

have fun,
frank

maybe it's phimosis...agree with shadow: has it always been like that?

I'd heard that somewhere as well.

I just know that it can be a problem if left over the years. Since we are not a forskin country in the U.S. (although becomming more so) I never knew that there was a practice that mothers are supposed to do. I watched it on the Discovery Channel one day, that midwives, nurses and doctors normaly explain to a woman in the hospital, after birth, how to clean their little boys, makeing sure to move the forskin back.

This evidentily not only keeps everything clean and free from infection but also keeps the skin stretching as the child grows so they have no problem later. This is actually what became such a problem in America, not the health/cleanliness issue, but the religious starting taking wierd views of mothers touching their boys penis.......Bunch of freaks!

Why clean it when you can just chop it off.......

Michael Wrote:but the religious starting taking wierd views of mothers touching their boys penis.......Bunch of freaks!

why didn't their fathers do it? hehehe, but it's the same

Yeah shadow has given some good advice there.
I had an issue of my foreskin being too tight when I was younger but stretched out over time.
I know someone else who had the same problem and they went to see a doctor about it, dunno what they ended up doing though.

arrh, well mine isnt just tight or full of smegma loll...

i dont really know how to explain this but basically, at the tip of my penis, the foreskin is attached physically, with a bit of skin.

Then in that case I'd suggest going to see a GP and telling him in advance that you don't want it "just snapping off" because that's going to HURT ... I'm actually typing this with my legs crossed as we SPEAK !!

Tell him/her you're after advice at this stage ... if it's not interfering with the FUNCTION of the penis - i.e. you're able to urinate freely, then odds are it's not going to be a MASSIVE problem, unless you're totally unable to clean it ...

Perhaps it's a little skin tag that's gotten caught or something ?? Who knows ... but yeah - if it is physically joined then I'd consult a GP just to see ...

Cheers !

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!