Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When some people are just soooooo full of Bull Sh*t
Taken from another site:
Mission America’s Linda Harvey dedicated her weekend broadcast to criticizing the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), one of her favorite targets.

Harvey was particularly perturbed by the GLSEN Sports Project, which works towards “creating and maintaining an athletic and physical education climate that is based on the core principles of respect, safety and equal access for all students, teachers and coaches regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity/expression.”

According to Harvey, there is no need for such an effort because gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people simply do not exist.

Harvey: “There’s one big fact that’s not backed up. There is no proof that there’s ever anything like a gay, lesbian or bisexual or transgendered child, or teen or human. One of the other things you’re gonna see as I mentioned is a big campaign GLSEN’s gonna roll out this year calling for ‘respect,’ respect! Not just for people, but for homosexual lifestyle. The PR campaign to hold up gay as a good thing: the lifestyle, not the person, because there are no such humans.”

All I can say is: Go back to school, biatch! Do your homework!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I just love people denying me the right to state who I am... It's like saying I don't have skin, or I'm not human, or I'm not a male, or I don't have a heart to regulate my blood... Just ridiculous. I am pissed off.

When I hear people who are like that I just ignore them and go on with my life because they don't exist in my world. LOL!

Thanks, Magicman... just a swish of your magic wand and you make them DISAPPEAR??? Scatter

OH MY GOD! my bull-fucking-shit meter is going off the charts!!!:biggrin:

princealbertofb
"According to Harvey, there is no need for such an effort because gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people simply do not exist."

so where did the inverted pink triangle come form.

Harvey: “There’s one big fact that’s not backed up. There is no proof that there’s ever anything like a STUPID child, or teen or human. One of the other things you’re gonna see as I mentioned is a big campaign Mission America’s gonna roll out this year calling for ‘respect,’ respect! Not just for people, but for STUPID lifestyle. The PR campaign to hold up STUPID as a good thing: the lifestyle, not the person, because there are no such humans.”

I was going to post this several hours ago, but decided against it because, to be honest, I've read enough crap over the past few days. I don't know where these people come from, but it is the same stuff I grew up hearing i.e. "There is no such thing as a homosexual. There are only homosexual acts." That barrage of lies is demeaning and has a devastating cumulative effect.

Knightshade, I would love to deny that these idiots exist too, but Jamey Rodemeyer's parents are grieving after their 14 year-old son took his own life last week. Every time some foul-minded troglodyte makes a speech like this they lend legitimacy to the bullies who harassed young Jamey into taking his own life. As if the bullying at school weren't bad enough when Jamey was alive the abuse continued after his death too when a song was played in his memory at a school dance as mentioned in another thread.

I suppose with all the good that comes with freedom of speech we have to put up with those who's opinions are not the same as ours. What would we have to talk about if those people did not come out and say what they do? Scatter

Almac Wrote:I suppose with all the good that comes with freedom of speech we have to put up with those who's opinions are not the same as ours. What would we have to talk about if those people did not come out and say what they do? Scatter
Freedom is fine, but with freedom comes responsibility. Unfortunately taking personal responsibility seems to be the missing link.