Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is bigger better
Never had the opportunity to experience anybody but average or slightly more. Though for the most part, always been fantastic but have always thought about much larger. At least just once. Or should I buy into the "be happy with what you have" or "bigger isn't always better" cliches?

rotary phone

I guess your talking about the lower area? if so, bigger is not better at all in my opinion be happy with what you have. Confusedmile:

hello,
With size it isnt everything. Sex is about being pleasurable to the other person but if you have a big one and they got a pencil sharper of an arse it aint gonna fit no matter what way you look at it so i would say average can be best to be honest

Kindest regards

zeon x

Size isnt important to me at all. Whats important is the person. If im really into the person it doesnt matter what size he is.

My partner and I are both 6incher.. well we are satisfied... For me it's more on the person I'm with and not with the size Confusedmile:

Better to have a smaller guy who really knows what to do with it than a bigger guy who doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Size doesn't matter to an extent. Sorry if I sound shallow. Bigger means that it will stretch into your anus and poke at your intestine entrance. Not everyone likes that. I only know because. Big one aS the first one I encountered. But for me I did like it. But in the end everyone is different. Just like there re multiple sizes for penises there are different sizes of the anus depending on the person.

Again, i'm calling "Shenanagans" on so many of the "size dosn't matter" replies. Let's be honest guys, and i don't care if you're single or in an LTR like i am, If you could add 1" to your lover you would! If you were seeing two guys who were IDENTICAL in their looks, attitude, passion, etc and one had a 4" cock and the other had an 8" cock - and remember both men are IDENTICAL - 90% of us would choose the guy with the bigger cock.

Is cock size THE determining factor in the success of an LTR - NO, but let's not fool each other, bigger isn't "better" it's BIGGER! Smile

Too small (say < 5 inches) or too big (> 8 inches) can be a problem if your talking strictly sex. Of course nothing should stand in the way of love Smile

Craig Wrote:Too small (say < 5 inches) or too big (> 8 inches) can be a problem if your talking strictly sex. Of course nothing should stand in the way of love Smile

That about sums it up.

From a purely *mechanical* and *aesthetic* standpoint, 6-7" is perfect.

Smile