Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
loosing ties
well sooner or later (probaly later) i will be moving out of house to find a place of my own( probaly in dallas or in nevada if there are gay friendly places there) and if and when i do move i want to try to loose pretty much all contact with my family( trust me it,s for the best) and i need some advice on how to do this (also if you know of any place in nevada thats gay friendly let me know).

Hello jaxc, I wish I could give you advice but I can't, but what a shame when a person feels they need to lose contact with their family, whatever you choose to do I can only wish you all the best for your future.

I feel a bit like him to be honest. I only wish to get out to my family but i know i will never have to guts to do, but i love them to much just to leave them. Yet i only wish to leave this forsaken dump hole (my city) and move somewhere else, many times dreams of moving abroad.

its easy to loose contact with people and yes its it could be a good thing.
keep in mind with family; at some time it comes back to you. when this happens hope there is some resolves through time and or you a stronger person.

i lived in Albuquerque NM. it was like an island. i was really into the out door activities and the simple life. after a while you get trapped trying to sustain a life style with few resources.
gay's always do better in a larger city.

This is also my idea, i want to move to florida. I dont have any family down there, and i love that idea...away from all family, its scary, but at the sametime, i just want to be myself.

Oh and to answer you question, what i am doin is... my family knows i want to move down there, but i keep telling them i havent decided on a place (which i havent) but once i do, i dont plan on telling anyone.

Palm Springs? Is that in Nevada or in California, or New Mexico???

OK it appears to be in California.... I thought so... That's supposed to be very gay. Any chances of you moving out there? Otherwise, Key West in Florida springs to mind too... Here's a link to follow and trace the pages back to find out what 10 cities are deemed the gayest in America:
http://bossip.com/330910/top-10-gayest-c...t12006/11/

Xandor Wrote:Palm Springs is in California. Its where the rich and famous go to play. Confusedmile:

Thanks, Xandor... Are you now relocated in New Mexico?

Top ten begins with Minneapolis, Santa Fe and Las Vegas, San Francisco and New York rate only after 11th place.

Good luck with that move, Xandor... You deserve that little bit of extra sunshine... Make sure you wear a sun protecting hat, though.... hehe.