Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does it feel ?
hi guys can you share how does it feel to have sex either as a top or bottom , I have never done it so I wanna know how it feel . lol
Or maybe you want to teach me ? Can also lol :pp

Get a big cucumber, dip it in lube, stick it in your ass.
That s how you know.

Probably best to stick with a carrot first then work your way up.

what if the vegetable crushes as you are inserting it? Ive only used a finger. I havent gone any bigger yet. Maybe i should buy some lube and experiment some more. I dont think i want to use a vegetable though lol.

Why use vegetables at all, that seems unsanitary and a waste of good food.

just like getting drunk, you won't know how it feels till you try it lol

i dont even dare put my finger in . and i only want someone to do it to me so its kinda forced , if not then i wont dare . is it normal ?

Top/bottom? There's more to it than that.

It recently occurred to me that these descriptors were woefully insufficient.

Top assumes dominant. Bottom assumes submissive. Or the assumption can be position in bed... A top is literally on top, etc.? Or is it describing who gives and who receives?

But, you get "power bottoms"... Is that a dominant bottom? Or one that just pushes back?

Anyway... In the end how it feels is very personal. What you enjoy another may hate.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

seeker77 Wrote:hi guys can you share how does it feel to have sex either as a top or bottom , I have never done it so I wanna know how it feel . lol
Or maybe you want to teach me ? Can also lol :pp

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Someone coming across Gayspeak for the first time and reading a post like this would imagine we are obsessed with sex.
[/COLOR]PeepwallCoffee

I don't think it's something you can describe to someone who's ever felt it. The best way you can see how it feels is to lube up a finger and stick it in your butt.