Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifelong Bi-sexual looking to explore my gay side
So, I've been attracted to both boys and girls as long as I can remember, but closeted. I recently had my heart broken and stomped on by a woman I was with for 2 1/2 years. I now at this point in my life feel I need to explore being gay once and for all. I've had relations with guys in the past, meeting over date lines, but I never really met up with anyone I could really relate to. I've thought about going to some gay bars, but I've never been to one and don't know what to expect. I'm sorta scared to just show up and see what happens. I live in a larger city, so there are several to choose from, but I don't know where to go, how do you choose a gay bar? Anyone out there have any advice for someone like me? I don't really even know where to begin.:confused:

If you fret about this to much your going to go insane. Live your life the way you want to live it: be it gay, straight, or in the middle. Don't rush into making any rash decisions without looking deep inside yourself and truly comming to terms with your sexuality, be it gay or bisexualiy. True love will find you and if that is a women then so be it, if your not for sure then don't rule out men completely. That Mrs right could be a Mr, or vice versa. Once you deal with all of this then you can worry about what gay bars to go to.