Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey OsirisGuy Here!
So I'm obviously new here...been to a few places over the 'net, but nothing like this; a place to talk an NOT be considered or OFFERED up as a piece of meat is nice. I'm still pretty messed up over my sexuality, and there's some trauma that goes along with it....but more on that later on, and to anyone into hearing about it! I'm just saying hi, and extending the olive branch! Nice to meet you guys! It's pretty cool being on a site with "just the guys" you know?! lol :biggrin:

G day Osi, you have come to the right palce, everyone here is friendly, helpful, empathetic and loaded with words of wisdom, so when you are ready to share, someone will be here to help ;-)

Hi Osiris

Welcome to GaySpeak Confusedmile:

Hi guys! Whatsup?! :biggrin: I big grin alot, but all silliness, in the background, I really appreciate you guys even responding. I don't want to sound like a big bore, because I'm really lots of fun, (especially with the booze, and a magic marker!! roflmao) and I'm looking forward to really getting some of that wisdom and sharing a little myself....!

Hello and welcome to GS! Keep up your enthusiasm, its an excellent trait! Smile

Hi Osiris welcome to the forum WelcomeMexicanwave

What a warm reception! Thanks you guys! I'm not entirely sure how to use this website, but I'll definitely try to keep my enthusiasm about me! It seems "wholesome" here...which is a break from the usual nude picks of guys just lettin' it all hang out....truth be told, I got a "hang down" of my own to play with, which I can't seem to justify WHY for the life a me I like to do it with other guys? lmao hahahaha

Hello Rockie and welcome to the forum Welcome. Just keep the same spirit and i think you will find it rather pleasing Smile

OsirisGuy23 Wrote:Hi guys! Whatsup?! :biggrin: I big grin alot, but all silliness, in the background, I really appreciate you guys even responding. I don't want to sound like a big bore, because I'm really lots of fun, (especially with the booze, and a magic marker!! roflmao) and I'm looking forward to really getting some of that wisdom and sharing a little myself....!

Well, then, OG, Welcome to GaySpeak and get cracking on the talking.... What's your story? And where does your confusion stem from? Please share.

welcome to gayspeak Smile