Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crazy woman kicks off in KFC london road Brighton UK.... Highly hilarious
Hello All,
I came accross this recently on my facebook page and searched for it.... The woman being filmed was caught getting agressive because she got no butter with her corn in KFC london Road Brighton UK recently... The area that this is situated in is one i patrol at work and is full of tramps, drug users and regular scum of society with no hope to wanting to live a full proper life so its no suprise she turned up behaving like this....

Enjoy

Kindest regards

zeon x

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

p.s If it doesnt work search keywords Crazy woman KFC LONDON ROAD BRIGHTON UK someone might be able to upload it properly

nope hasnt worked im useless at uploading videos from U tube lol.... Can someone do a search for me and post the video online pleaseSmile

Kindest regards

zeon x

no ones very good. you said scum

Is this it?

Right now in the USA there's a lot of talk about a McDonalds employee who was attacked by 2 women after he refused to take their $50 (as he said it looked counterfeit) and they jumped over the counter at him. He ran, but they pursued him, and he finally beat them with a stick of some kind he picked up. Unfortunately he kept beating them a little longer than necessary so he's been charged with assault. I'd link to it but the vids keep being taken down by YT and/or they're often made so only those 18 and older can see (and besides, it's just loud and upsetting to watch).

Oh, dear... I think someone has anger issues.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk