Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When giving a blow job is it better to spit or swallow?
which is good?

Is neither an option? :p

depends if u want to savoiur the flavor or waste the space?

It depends on how well you know the person..... Just kidding. Actually unless it's your partner who is known to be disease free it's better not to do either. Don't worry about offending the blowjob"ee", just get him close to climax and make sure your' hand is wet with spit. He shouldn't care........Confusedmile:

oh bit of advice if u do decide to give it a go at swallowing poretend its liquidized ice cream but warm and dont cough afterwards... Its normal for some to linger round ya throat afterwards which ur gob on the floor but its all goosd fun and gets easier overtime

Just don't get any in your eyes.... As Coco Peru says and I quote...."IT BURNNNNNNSSSS!" Confusedmile:

if it offends to spit, than dont do it. but if your comfortable with eachother, it dont matter.

iuve never come across someone who gets offended spitting it out or is it alot of people i know dont car5e about offending the other person lol.. Its one gift u definately can refuse

I find spitting offensive.

I've never actually had a guy spit after I came, but one guy was so hung up on the possibility of disease that he spit out my precum.

My answer to that is, if it bothers you so much either don't put it in your mouth or ask me to wear a condom. I'll respect the condom more than the spitting.

LateBloomer Wrote:I find spitting offensive.

I've never actually had a guy spit after I came, but one guy was so hung up on the possibility of disease that he spit out my precum.

My answer to that is, if it bothers you so much either don't put it in your mouth or ask me to wear a condom. I'll respect the condom more than the spitting.

Of course condom gives ya the protection however i thi8nk when ive tried it its taken away some of the pleasure by all means safe sex regardless oral or anal is best but to be honest... Its like sucking on a plastic bag lol