Gluttony
Sloth
Greed
Envy
Wrath
Pride

So which one and why?

you have to answer to get an answer. lol

Eh I'll answer, I'm definitely WRATH, damn right I'm vengeful! But I'm mixed in with Gluttony and definitely some Envy.

wakeboarder Wrote:you have to answer to get an answer. lol

I like to answer after I see a few responses :p

wakeboarder Wrote:you have to answer to get an answer. lol

Yeah! :p

Well I don't think there's a person alive who isn't guilty of each and every one of the 7 deadly sins at some point in their life. Picking which one I'm most guilty of is a lot harder than I thought :p I got it narrowed down to 3 but then I got stuck.

In the end I was left with Sloth. I've never been quick to act when it comes to my life. It's probably why I end up feeling so stagnant in my own skin sometimes. Not acting on something is usually much easier than the other way around. I usually let the fear of failure keep me from trying anything new.

Most guilty= Sloth
Least guilty= Pride

On the flip side I'm not a very Prideful person. While I have been guilty of it, it's very few and far between. I tend to be lean towards being humble simply because I don't hold myself in very high esteem.

Oh fine xD

I'd easily be Envy. The desire to have that which I do not.

Why?

More than likely, my low self-esteem and wish not to be myself. I always wish I was someone else, with better looks, better social skills, better taste, someone who actually liked food.

Hmmm :p

I'd probably be Lust. I'm, like, horny most of the time..

Rolleyes

I am Greed and a very close Gluttony.

You can take a test here if you dont know.... http://www.4degreez.com/misc/seven_deadly_sins.html

DRIMO Wrote:I'd probably be Lust. I'm, like, horny most of the time..

Rolleyes

Drimo, I am horny most of the time too.... I think it is because we are both Scorpios. Wink