• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 Gay Stereotypes
Jake Wrote:7. Gay men love to dance.
I do like to get my frek oan
[B]11. Gay men are clean.
Shouldn't we all be though...
12. Gay men lack strong male models.
I HAVE CHUCK NORRIS!!
13. Gay men always have a trust girl-pal by side.
OBVIOUSLY
14. Gay men have limp wrist.
I'd rather chop my wrist off
15. Gay men are catty.
I'm more a dog person
16. Gay men are drama queens.
It's called Schitzoaffective disorder...thank you
18. Gay men are into watersport.
I like swimming, so what
19. Gay men value education.
I don't go to school. D:

A few are me there
I few i'm definitely not

Love the Schizoaffective disorder, lol.... where on earth did you dig that one up from? Or did you make it up? Clever if you did... Spiny

I don't have a limp wrist.... I have a very expressive, mobile joint.... Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:Love the Schizoaffective disorder, lol.... where on earth did you dig that one up from? Or did you make it up? Clever if you did... Spiny

...I have it Happy

Or so they say...

My psychiatric nurse wants a...i forgot the word... D:

She wants them to re think it (?)

She doesn't think it is.

other than the fact it's VERY rarely found in children.

my 'pychosis' only kicks in with a mood 'episodes'

Which is meant to be the big tell with schizoaffetve apparently...

princealbertofb Wrote:Because don't you hate it when people make your OWN decisions, and decide for you before you're ready to admit it to yourself?
Surprise her one day and say, yes I've decided to make a career change! Wink

oh i will tell her very soon cos i've admited it to people who have asked me personaly on face book - her problem is when we talk about things gay is she says we all come from adam and eve and it should be man and woman so she's gonna freak when i tell her im more into adam and steve and it should be me and the hot lad from the gym Roflmao

adding number 2. Gay men have oral fixation, prob cos i have now i think about it, always checkin out guys bulge's anyway

matty7 Wrote:... she says we all come from adam and eve and it should be man and woman
Adam and Eve? I thought it was the stork ... or Mbombo's second vomiting, or a tree, or reeds, or people with hair made of chickweed, or bits of a chopped up baby produced after a tricked incestuous relationship, or a bear and a god, or seven clay figures, or water and air or any number of funny ideas to explain humankind's origins. I think you should insist on the vomiting one. Seems most likely judging by many towns on a balmy summer's night. Scene
Quote:2. Gay men have oral fixation, prob cos i have now i think about it, always checkin out guys bulge's anyway
I'm not sure I see the connection Wink

Genersis Wrote:4 5 10 19
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!:tongue:

Nothing much except that people can be categorised in different ways... who they sleep with, who they support, what they eat, what country they come from, what the colour of their skin is, whether or not they like Madonna or Michael Jackson, whether or not they drink...
All categories can be really refined to the Nth (or is it endth?) degree.

matty7 Wrote:oh i will tell her very soon cos i've admited it to people who have asked me personaly on face book - her problem is when we talk about things gay is she says we all come from adam and eve and it should be man and woman so she's gonna freak when i tell her im more into adam and steve and it should be me and the hot lad from the gym Roflmao

adding number 2. Gay men have oral fixation, prob cos i have now i think about it, always checkin out guys bulge's anyway

lol, there is probably no doubt that you came from Jim and Shirley or George and Kate, whatever... we were definitely all born of a male and female, but that's not the point... tell her! The point is whether you want to have a go of it with Amy, Janet, Stella, or with John, Steven or Andrew.... eh? Or maybe both? But if you're checking out the bulges, then I'd go for Marek, Milo or Franz (no particular people in mind, just male names!) ... wouldn't you?

I found these on another gay site I frequent but thought it would be good to share them with you... They are another variation on the theme... What do you think about them? What other pillars would you add?
Kylie? :biggrin:

[Image: 8pogc-1.jpg]

You can comment on any of these as I will separate post them.
Confusedmile:

I'm already at the first pillar... damn my degree in Ancient Greek History!

What about this? Do you relate in any way? How many times have you seen it, if at all?

[Image: 8pogc-2.jpg]