Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:If this keep going this well in 2014 I most likely will turn to the nirvana in a needle

you know, a bullet to the head will be faster...

JesusChrist Bowyn..

don't say that, don't ever say that...

you are far better than me in endurance and I can survive without alcohol and drugs...you should too..

Bighug

southbiochem Wrote:nothing, still on my own.....still alienated from everyone...

largely my fault...

It seems to me that you really do something with that. And I'm convinced about what I say Wink

Those who made things change were alienated.

All the best, man !

southbiochem Wrote:you know, a bullet to the head will be faster...

JesusChrist Bowyn..

don't say that, don't ever say that...

you are far better than me in endurance and I can survive without alcohol and drugs...you should too..

Bighug

My sidearm is locked up in a relative's gun case along with my ammo since I no longer trust myself with a sidearm and live ammo.

Endurance - ah well there is the rub, I have about 21 more years served on this prison planet. Even diamonds can be ground down with enough time....Rolleyes

I have lots of love to give.

TAKE IT PEOPLE OF GS

BighugBighugBighug

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:My sidearm is locked up in a relative's gun case along with my ammo since I no longer trust myself with a sidearm and live ammo.

Endurance - ah well there is the rub, I have about 21 more years served on this prison planet. Even diamonds can be ground down with enough time....Rolleyes

Yes, more years and more experience too...you already tried that bit remember?..

you should know better.

YOU ARE FAR BETTER THAN THAT...

Don't make me punch you in the throat

Rofl you and who's armies?

as if armies were needed to overpower your skinny ass..:tongue:

do not forget that I'm short, one good punch will definitely hit your throat oh so wonderfuly

overpower? skinny ass? where? coming ! Dogrun

Joshular Wrote:What'd you get out of 2013?

Same shit as usual............more problems, higher bills, lower wages, crappier jobs, more corrupt government.

I don't know, definitely was different than before, I moved to the big London, from my small town in Italy at the end of 2012, and I spent all the year here.
Many things this year, I'm always trying to became better, I had answered many questions, and I faced another time my limits, but this time accepting them. I hope XD...

Was a good year, not amazing, a lot of good and bad times, but ok, much better than the past. I also learned that now I'm ready to see myself in a serious relationship.
I'm a worried about many things right now, but even being nihilist I can now see a future. There's a future, some kind of future, probably a bad future, but ok...

Maybe the best year of my life, or maybe not.
Etc...

:-)