Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 was a year I will never forget I learned a lot and met some awesome people in my life. As 2014 will def. be my best year ever I look forward to my endeavors in life and keeping up with all my friends . Hope everyone had a awesome 2013 and may all the years to come be filled with joy, love ,and excitement .

2013 was a year that I learned what loyalty and honesty means in friendships. I no longer talk or even associate with quiet a few people who I thought were important in my life. I learned that if I have to ask 'Why don't you like me', then there is nothing of any value in a friendship because the only thing that is important is 'Do I like you?'

I reconnected with my best friend who I haven't seen very much in the last 12 years since I moved away from Sydney, she has 3 children and I have just had a marvellous time during the year catching up with them.

2013 has had some awesome moments of which I will replicate in 2014, it has had some low moments but I had my say and made my voice heard and then got over it so that they can stay in 2014.

dfiant1 Wrote:2013 was a year that I learned what loyalty and honesty means in friendships. I no longer talk or even associate with quiet a few people who I thought were important in my life. I learned that if I have to ask 'Why don't you like me', then there is nothing of any value in a friendship because the only thing that is important is 'Do I like you?'

I reconnected with my best friend who I haven't seen very much in the last 12 years since I moved away from Sydney, she has 3 children and I have just had a marvellous time during the year catching up with them.

2013 has had some awesome moments of which I will replicate in 2014, it has had some low moments but I had my say and made my voice heard and then got over it so that they can stay in 2014.

Sometimes, its those friends who we lost, forgot, or ignored that end up being our life savers and true BFFs!!!

I think New Years Resolutions is a bunch of bilge-water, but I made one to a friend.
I dont like it, but I made it none the less.

the end...

well , i got married and my daughter was born sooo ...
pretty much the best year ever Smile

Out with the old, On with the new. Fck!!! 2013 I'm looking forward for a good year in 2014

Highlights of 2013:

When I drank and bonded with German strangers at a bar in Berlin.
When I found a fella I can totally dig and stuff.
When we tried weed for the first time and spent 2 hours laughing over "Laughter Yoga" videos we found.
When I was walking and listening to music on my own and I discovered a grove not too far from my house that's a perfect spot to just sort of get away and relax.

Downsides:

A relative died.
A cocaine whore molested me in Berlin.
The distance between me and some friends is becoming greater.

All in all a pretty good year, but I hope 2014 will be better! Smile

This year should be much better for me… I may own a property buy the end of it and that,ll give me so much to do and a great place to be, safe & sound, and hopefully snag myself a nice guy then show off to you all about him.

HumbleTangerine Wrote:A cocaine whore molested me in Berlin.

Fuck me, thats a good story to tell the grandkids though right! :p