Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Party gone wild...
... I live in a village, and like most villages, it is full of noisy neighbors, reserved environment and lots of closed mindsets. Hence I decided that the last thing I was gonna do is spend the new year in that place where the only thing that actually existed was the deadly silence! So I decided to go to the capital for the new year (solo).. I went out with a friend first to starbucks, had coffee.. Then he took off and that was my moment to hit the gay bar in town, When I got close, i heard the thudding of sick beats coming from inside, The moment I walked in... I saw a DJ, lights everywhere and ppl dancing (All guys) everywhere... The quiet gay bar I knew had been turned into a gay club for the night!

I walked in, and started dancing with a couple of people I knew.. Then things got wild and I was dancing with anyone I put my hands on, we were a crowd of strangers spreading love and positive energies... I was excited, couldn't stop.. never stopped dancing and that was when he came... Blue eyes, Nice body (Muscular), great teeth and totally interested in me.. I flashed him a smile and we started dancing, next thing you know.. we were slowly closing in.. and my new year kiss happened! We kept dancing (& kissing) till 3Am.. then he had to leave since his family were expecting him to be back (Since he is still a student and living with his family) Like every jordanian college student!

This night is unforgettable! So there ya have it, that was how I celebrated my new year.. how about you??

That's GREAT! I'm not one for bars or noise. My celebration of NYE consisted of cooking some great beef ribs, reorganizing my garage, buying a year's worth of contact lenses, and getting a new car battery so that I don't get stuck in the cold and snow in Colorado this weekend. I know it sounds boring, but it suits me. I plan to bake all day New Year's Day just to enjoy my time off.

Thanks for the thread. Good idea.

i was at work. actually i still am. i'm waiting for these fucktards to give it up and go home already. i wanna go to sleep.

i work in the entertainment business and i don't get the luxury to get the holidays off. the money is very good, and i have most other days off, so i shouldn't really complain, but i just can't help it. need home! now!

Hardheaded1 Wrote:That's GREAT! I'm not one for bars or noise. My celebration of NYE consisted of cooking some great beef ribs, reorganizing my garage, buying a year's worth of contact lenses, and getting a new car battery so that I don't get stuck in the cold and snow in Colorado this weekend. I know it sounds boring, but it suits me. I plan to bake all day New Year's Day just to enjoy my time off.

Thanks for the thread. Good idea.

who said anything about boring?? Cooking is fun, I like a nice quiet day where you can just get some stuff around the house and then sit after a long day feeling accomplished and eating what you made for yourself ...

meridannight Wrote:i was at work. actually i still am. i'm waiting for these fucktards to give it up and go home already. i wanna go to sleep.

i work in the entertainment business and i don't get the luxury to get the holidays off. the money is very good, and i have most other days off, so i shouldn't really complain, but i just can't help it. need home! now!

naah man, you don't really get to complain... don't worry though, you'll leave soon! God I remember how it cruel it used to be working on holidays!!

I started with some friends to bring in the nrw year (nothing big) and now I'm with family playing some games.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I was asleep by 11:00 and up at 5:30 a.m. Going down to St. Louis with my brother and his husband to do some shopping. That'll be the extent of my excitement until Monday when I go back to work.

We have a wedding to go to on New Year's day so our evening was spent curled up with the cats watching the final episode from Season 4 of Downton Abbey in preparation for the next season.

^ I saw a preview of a clip with George Clooney where Maggie Smith's character swoons. LOL!

Gotta love it.

"NOTHING succeeds like excess!"

Wow!! That's how I wish I could celebrate... I'm happy for you Smile