Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
9/11
I will never forget that day. I visited the memorial for the first time in June this year. I was blown away by how beautiful it was. It sort of gave me an eerie feeling standing on the ground where so much chaos and calamity happened. So many lives were lost that day. Here is a picture from the memorial that I took.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My coworker the other day, without thinking... made a plane craft the day before 9/11 and no one thought about it until hours after they made it... we all felt bad and we threw them all away.

@ meme:

Yeah, meme, I hear ya. I'm done with this too.

But I'm going to finish by pointing out that not once in anything I said did I make the information and evidence I presented -- personal -- about YOU or anyone here who sees things differently than I do. Doing so is most certainly not apart of the scientific method. It isn't even a rational way to conduct a "search for truth."

The laws of physics are immutable. It takes energy to accomplish work. You can't get the total, rapid, violent, destruction of a 110 story steel and concrete structure with jetliner impact, rapidly burned off jet fuel, office furniture fires and gravity acting upon mass. That is as physically impossible as reindeer pulling a sleigh through thin air along with a bearded fat man in a red suit.

This is not a building "collapsing". It is a 110 story building being explosively destroyed -- all of it except for the steel core and external cladding being turned to fine powder in SECONDS:

[Image: AP01091107750_232924.jpg]

I've put forward a problem, a very real problem, that is observable from every still and video image shot of the twin tower events. Here is the above from another angle:

[Image: 6062_4D5F0451.jpg]

If the above is a "collapse" (gravity acting upon the mass of a weakened structure) then so is this:

[Image: jpgBp1NXtQoom.jpg]

And this:

[Image: desert-nuke.jpg]

These are photographs of what happens to matter when it is acted upon by enormous quantities of energy unleashed violently and rapidly. One is a volcanic eruption; the other is an underground nuclear blast.

I say if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck.

I DO understand that it is difficult to believe your own lying eyes when confronted with a situation like this. The images broadcast to us on 9/11 and afterward are horrifying. Unbelievable. The mind and the heart real with confusion and horrified grief. They scream, "OH MY GOD! What is happening? How can this be happening? What is going on??!" And into this breach of the mind and heart we are told by people we trust, especially about somthing as serious as this, "the buildings collapsed due to plane impact and fire".

I understand how very, very difficult it is to deal with. It is shocking and horrifying -- quite literally terrorizing and traumatizing on a mass scale -- leaving grief for the 3,000 victims in its wake and rage at whoever could have been so mercilessly inhuman. These emotions are completely understandable and I share them.

I also understand how people would regard anyone questioning what we've been told about these events is, at best, insensitive, and at worst, insane -- with a sliding scale of irrational in-between.

I totally get it.

I understand this because I understand the implications are very serious

Indeed,*IF* these are not gravity driven "collapses" but "explosive destructions," then the entire edifice of our social reality -- the way things are 'supposed' to work in a democratic society -- goes right out the window. *IF* what I'm saying is true one is left with the undeniable realization that a) we do not live in a democratic society where the rule of law is applied equally; and b) whoever was responsible for these events is *still at large* and is capable of getting away with mass murder in broad daylight. Truly I do understand, this is NOT something *anyone* would want to believe.

And yet.

And yet we have what look an awful lot like ducks walking and quacking all over the place. Above I show you only one.

Repeatedly in this tread I've presented evidence that what we've been told is simply not possible. Not because I say so, not because i detest GWB (why shouldn't I detest a president who called the Constitution "just a god damned piece of paper") but because the laws of physics and even simple common sense say so. The amount of energy being unleashed in the first two photos above can not be accounted for by gravity acting upon mass. So, where did that energy come from? Jet fuel that burned off within the first few seconds after impact? Office furniture fires? Are you serious? Or are you just afraid to look at the cold, naked truth.

[Image: hermann-goerings-quotes-2.jpg]

Problem > reaction > solution. This is how power works "in any country".

Whew!...
I'm glad this solved...

Hmm... I don't remember much of that day. I was 8, they didn't send us home early because we were two hours from the city, but I remember coming home and seeing it all on TV. I was too young to truly understand the consequences of what had happened. If anything I think I was more disappointed that I would never get to see the twin towers in real life, as my parents had been meaning to bring me one day.

I made a post and deleted it because I already know what happens...

I agree with Mike on every count and have a lot to add...but I won't.

I will say one thing..sociopaths and psychopaths make very good CEOs and politicians and TPTB...having a lack of conscience works well in their chosen fields and they rise to the top.

They like to pull strings and they constantly manipulate the truth and everything else in order to achieve their goals.....

It is not paranoia to notice this...it IS stupid not to after awhile though..

I did not comment on this because I don't wished to be chased off the forums by a mob of pissed off people.

But I will say I'm sorry for the 3,000 people that died because of this mess. Sad

trywait Wrote:too much people died; and like with every major world event, there will always be conspiracy theories.

I for one, am saddened by the people that lost their lives on that fateful day. it will forever be etched in time, from the airplane passengers, to the first responders, to those working at the pentagon and wtc. thousands of people died and for that, we should always honor and pay our respects.

and don't even get me started with the amount of troops that never made it home from that gwot. I may not have agreed with certain policies because of some politicians, but I have and will always support the men and women in uniform. and unless you've worn that uniform or became a part of that uniformed family, it is a different way of life.
One positive thing, and I know it is very odd to say that when talking about these wars or Vietnam, is that we learned to separate the politics and our feelings about our government's handling of the war from our feelings and how we treated our troops coming home this time unlike how many were treated after Vietnam. Almost everyone treated our soldiers with the respect and dignity they so much deserve. No matter what your feelings about the wars we fought and the reasons we why we fought them, we all need to remember there is a legitimate purpose for having the military, to protect our freedoms and way of life. When you see a person in uniform, thank them. When someone talks about their time in the service, thank them. If you work in the service industry and someone presents their military id for a discount, thank them. They deserve more from us than we can ever give them.

@ iceblink (because I can't quote due to the stupid post saving thingy) -- my understanding is that this "unlike how many [veterans] were treaded after Vietnam" is a myth perpetrated against the left by the right. Seriously. The Vets that got "spit on" upon returning from Vietnam were those who openly protested *against* the war.

For more information on this, see the documentary -- which goes into a lot of historical detail about the anti-Vietnam war movement *within* the military. I'm not saying it *never* happened -- it may have -- what I *am* saying is this was *not* the overriding attitude toward returning vets by the majority of Americans. I was a hippy and had several vet friends. I never head any of them talk about being "spit on" (or whatever) EXCEPT by conservatives once they'd come back and grew beards and long hair.

I believe in the conspiracy ..